EL commented on a Page, Dereks Name Caller  -  Dec 12, 2007

Not sure how exactly you can to the conclusion i said you ripped the code friend the statement I made was as mountaindew said and i thought i type it clear but seems you got defensive for no reason.I said \"\"Before you write anything unless your unnatural born with the talent for mIRC programming knowledge you should look things up you wanna do,This doesn\'t mean all out rip some ones code.\" Why did i say that?..read my next line:Means you should understand fully what each identifier,variable,Trigger and alinement\'s of your means,By reading other peoples code you can see for your self what does what and why,Take the code apart if you have to,Try putting it back to together piece by piece till you can redo the code a million times,But only things you can understand,If you can\'t understand that piece of the code don\'t add it untill you do.\"\"Ok so long sentence any who the point is there.And hell if you still dont get it im saying that its pointless to ripp scripts really you don\'t learn a damn thing.Simple anywho friend keep on coding you \'ll do fine and lighten up a little.`-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.