EL commented on a Page, Dereks Name Caller  -  Dec 12, 2007

Well at least Its not a S.P.E.D flooder.I \'m not gunna pick on ya Derrick cause I see little point in it.Before you write anything unless your unnatural born with the talent for mIRC programming knowledge you should look things up you wanna do,This doesn\'t mean all out rip some ones code.Means you should understand fully what each identifier,variable,Trigger and alinement\'s of your means,By reading other peoples code you can see for your self what does what and why,Take the code apart if you have to,Try putting it back to together piece by piece till you can redo the code a million times,But only things you can understand,If you can\'t understand that piece of the code don\'t add it untill you do.I\'m not sayin i know everything lol cause clearly i don\'t but im some where in the middle with my coding.Understanding something before u use it is a big thing.And use your help file and the forum here on hawkee for help and tutorials on the web and the biggest help you can get is feed back and help from other coders,even tho some forget they where once a lil baby n00blet them selves lol but yeah man you wanna get good and have a good script try some of that before you make any thing my find you coding abilities get better faster.Oh one more thing should look into running 2 scripts at once,one for chatting an testing and one to sit in #mIRChelp channels if you have them on your network and take all the help you can.I personally never got help and feed back till i came to hawkee and I am the #mIRC help channel on my server lol so yeah man don\'t have to listen to my long drawn out suggestion but im just throwin my 2 cents in friend.Tc keep it up.`-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.