EL commented on a Page, mommy!!  -  Nov 02, 2007

Ok yeah missing closing brackets an i agree with mountaindew not sure what the loop is for and also on my screen it doesn\'t fit the Y actually comes before the first M.Ok so the only purpose i see is to get rid of the loop and close the code with brackets an just make it a simple on INPUT that doesn\'t fail.EXP:
on *:INPUT:#: {
if ($1 == !mommy) {
.timer 1 1 Say 8,1......./\......../\...........!-------------!........../\......../\........
.timer 1 1 Say 8,1....../..\....../..\..........!.............!........./..\....../..\.......
.timer 1 1 Say 8,1...../....\..../....\.........!.............!......../....\..../....\......
.timer 1 1 Say 8,1..../......\../......\........!.............!......./......\../......\.....
.timer 1 1 Say 8,1.../........\/........\.......!.............!....../........\/........\....
.timer 1 1 Say 8,1../....................\......!.............!...../....................\...
.timer 1 1 Say 8,1./......................\.....!.............!..../......................\..
.timer 1 1 Say 8,1/........................\....!-------------!.../........................\.
}
}
I also shorten the MOMMY to simply MOM cause it didnt fit but ne who nice big letters an im sure ya MOMMY would be proud.Keep it up.`-.-

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.