RoninWarrior commented on a Page, Super Simple Identifier/chan joiner  -  Apr 05, 2007

DUMB lmfao haha far from being dumb.Has an editor my self I havent said anything about this 1 line of code being dumb worthles of any sort.Secondly I can be a bit more strict and have it removed for not following rules.Maybe Deathwave you should read them your self
3rd I simply made a comment that it could be handled a bit easier is all there is so much room for upgradeing this snippets I my self would like to see it stay has a snippet here and see how the peron whom submitted it will add to this to make it a better line\'s of code.This is all could be done pretty simple just by updateing the itroduction and exsplaining in better detail on what needs to be changed for this to work properly.Another exsample is ns what is ns I my self know of it but alot of others do not and not all nickserv servers support ns ,maybe ns is an alaias used to shortin nickserv itself if so then were is the alaias? Hopefully Deathwave you understand know why some people make the comments thay do and being rude and saying people are dumb also comeing from you whom only has 1 comments and 8 post to the HELP forums I challange you to do something better like sockets.

There are plenty of sockets stuff on this site to were you should be able to make a simple socket snippet that will monitor specific ports for connects.This is my challange to you ill give you a week and I will be waiting for your submission.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.