Gorth commented on a Page, IQ Test V2  -  Oct 14, 2018

I'm trying to figure out why its not keeping a top10 or top20 list... !topiq is an empty list. this is my first attempt at scripting mIRC

newklear  -  Nov 06, 2018

Make sure that a folder with the name IQ has been created and that there is a text file named Results.txt. If you loaded the script as is and allowed initialisation commands it should be there.

CrazyDriver  -  Nov 06, 2018

Script keeps breaking when you try to edit a line and the command won't work.

(Line 206): aline %w 01 $+ $2 4(7 $+ $1 $+ 4)00
(Line 212): %k1 = $addtok(%k1,$+($chr(32),05,$chr(35),%k,) $iif($line(%w,%k),$v1,),44)

Or can we not edit it and have it to how we like it as the darkblue hurts some of the users eyes in my room.

newklear  -  Nov 14, 2018

Have you made sure all the opening and closing brackets are correct ?, else just re-copy the script and paste over your existing. Just one missing "{ or }" can cause havoc.

CrazyDriver  -  Nov 15, 2018

I have done that and copied/pasted the bits of code from one I did to one you did and it worked once and when I went to update it a bit more, it wouldn't work, only the !iq part, !topiq wouldn't work at all.

Want me to copy & paste what I tried to do to see if you can see why it won't work on the !topiq part?

newklear  -  Jan 17, 2019

I see this is from some time back, did you come right ?

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.