OrFeAsGr commented on a Page, The Pirate Bay Searcher! [NOT WORKING NEED HELP]  -  Oct 28, 2016

So recently ThePirateBay started using Cloudfare to protect its self from DDOS attacks. The browser calculates the wanted response to verify that it's not trying to attack the server by overloading it. This calculation needs to use complex algorithms that are way over my level. So if you can help i'd appreciate it! I think the answer is somewhere in here:

;SAFhTWR.CunL-=+((!+[]+!![]+[])+(+!![]));SAFhTWR.CunL+=!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![];SAFhTWR.CunL-=+((!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+[]));SAFhTWR.CunL+=+((!+[]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]));SAFhTWR.CunL+=!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![];SAFhTWR.CunL+=+((!+[]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]));SAFhTWR.CunL*=+((!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]));SAFhTWR.CunL-=+((!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]));SAFhTWR.CunL-=+((!+[]+!![]+[])+(+!![]));SAFhTWR.CunL+=+((+!![]+[])+(+!![]));a.value = parseInt(SAFhTWR.CunL, 10) + t.length; '; 121'

But i'm not sure and i can't make it!
If you know how this works leave a comment and try to explain it so i can make this work.. so far i was able to just retrieve a part of the link i need to GET but not the answer that is needed to verify as a legit browser!
Thanks for any help in advance!

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.