SReject   -  Aug 28, 2015

@Hawkee I believe you've broken your page-view analytics. When I go to view my "statistics" page, all pages since (june, maybe july) register as 0 views even though I know they have been visited by unique addresses.

Hawkee  -  Aug 28, 2015

I know. Google changed the API, so I need to update the script that collects the data. That's next on my todo list.

SReject  -  Oct 10, 2015

Can we get an ETA? There's a few of us on IRC wondering

Hawkee  -  Oct 12, 2015

Keep pushing me! I've got a lot of work to do here, but I'll do the stats first when I've got a chance.

SReject  -  Oct 23, 2015

push

ArkaZeen  -  Oct 26, 2015

pushing intensifies

Hawkee  -  Nov 13, 2015

I just finished implementing the new statistics system! I incorporated Chart.js and modal dialogs, so it's a bit cleaner and more modern looking than before. You can click the icon on either the page listing or the page itself to see a bar chart indicating the daily pageviews for the past two months. Let me know what you think!

SReject  -  Nov 13, 2015

I like having the data on the page itself, but being able to look at all pageviews in one place(the statistics page) was also useful. Maybe re-implement it if possible alongside the on-page functionality we have now?

Hawkee  -  Nov 13, 2015

I did consider that and added "My Pages" to your account menu to see the total for each page at a glance. To show all of the charts at once on a single page would require quite a few GAPI calls and I opted to exclude it for the excess overhead and time it would take to generate each one.

SReject  -  Nov 14, 2015

After making the previous reply I realized the totals could be viewed in one spot(My Pages), so my point was moot. With that said, goodjob on getting us the analytics back; keep up the good work :D

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.