VxD aka DEATHJ0KER   -  Apr 26, 2015

Tables Script under construction | Treebar Settings
This treebar works with Windows 11 and changes colors according to the theme used with windows. I'm also preparing a treebar for all versions of Windows and uses the treebar colors... lol³

Download: https://mirc.vxd.mobi/tables.html

mIRC Tables Script ~ for Windows 11
Languages supported in Treebar: English, Italian, French, Spanish.
Pre Alpha 1.A ~ Under construction - Treebar Xpopup - Test version

Hawkee  -  Apr 28, 2015

So this is to show a directory tree? I think the list should be left aligned rather than centered. It looks a little odd.

VxD aka DEATHJ0KER  -  Apr 28, 2015

This is the dialog settings. Opens inside the treebar anywhere it is located. The preview is immediate settings in real time and applies when you close the settings. I am working to make it look better .... it's still to be terminated.

Hawkee  -  Apr 28, 2015

It's a little difficult to understand the interface. I think you need to look at some real world examples and work in that direction.

This is a small sample of the Treebar preview videos. I created this new style, sticking inside the dialog to re-create the style usually used by everyone, and isn't even nice to see with Windows 10. I think it's inward-looking watch examples ... This style appears in the style of the Windows win 10. What they want more ... :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVDExxElys

Provisional incomplete code http://hawkee.com/snippet/10276/

Hawkee  -  Apr 28, 2015

Good to see it in action, but I'm still a little unclear what purpose it serves.

It says the title what serves... lol³ It is a dialog to set the treebar which uses a different style than usual. Like this style on Windows 10. Need to make the most pleasant settings and of immediate use. Is just one of the many functions of Tables script I'm working on.

Hawkee  -  Apr 28, 2015

What is the treebar?

VxD aka DEATHJ0KER  -  Apr 29, 2015

Actually this is a Xtreebar because it uses the dcx.dll method to set the treebar mIRC client.

As in my previous script allows you to customize various aspects of mIRC treebar.

This dialog box presents these characteristics:

Change Charset-type you can choose in two ways (through edit control by manually entering the charset name or by choosing from a list that displays the preview)

Change the Font-you can choose in two ways (through edit control by manually entering the desired font name or by choosing from a list that displays the preview)

Choose the font size you can choose in two ways (through edit control by manually entering the size in character number format, or by choosing from a list that displays the preview)

Choose the colors you want such as text, background, line, highlighted text, events, selection, etc.

Click the icons to apply to custom treebar.

It also changes the text style in these modes:
Fonts Aliased-Aliased Bold
Fonts Italics-Italics Bold

This version is optimized for windows 10 and can only function in this system because it has been deleted the style of dialog boxes and controls-dialog boxes use windows colors.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.