DemonWolf   -  Nov 18, 2014

I want a Game and title change , Bank Hesit that uses points. and a current song command that can use a text file to tell song , Auto Host, FOllow welcome twicth api ,Sub Welcome twitch api , Timer commands, how to change point systeam number like i want 5 points for eveyr 5 mins , uptime counter using twitch API aslo a join and leave for the bot channel only all FOR MIRC

Hawkee  -  Nov 18, 2014

Sounds like quite a project. Have you searched for any of these components yet?

DemonWolf  -  Nov 18, 2014

Twitch API codes are hard to fine that work

Afterburn1000  -  Dec 02, 2014

If you want to make your own bot for twitch I suggest looking up how to do some of this stuff yourself, it will be more helpful for if something doesn't work or you decide you want to fine tune something later.

To learn how to do some of this stuff, like a points system and song command check out www.youtube.com/user/CraftingMotion for some video tutorials. I found a couple of his videos really useful when I was first getting my head around mIRC.

I cannot comment or point you in the right direction for API as I am myself looking to learn that stuff.

join and leave commands are very simple, and rather than write the full command for you I will simply tell you how to make the bot join or leave a channel. I do this because you may want the permissions on who can use these commands or in which channel they can use them to be different from myself

Join:
.join $chr(35) $+ $nick

Leave:
.part $chan

Hope this helps

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.