^WeSt commented on a Page, Twitch New Follower Welcome  -  Oct 15, 2014
  • Code has been updated!
Dekkzter  -  Nov 13, 2014

Hmm, where does it save the nicks for those who follow? i have 2 mirc bots running and the 2nd one takes !lastfollow from bot no 1. Is there any fix for this??

^WeSt  -  Nov 13, 2014

Thats not an bug also why you use 2 bots on same mirc client the code is multi channel support, but if need an second channel to follow you must use an second mirc client.

I do use 2 mirc clients, but still it takes the 2nd one takes the same !lastfollow as the first bot

^WeSt  -  Nov 13, 2014

Try to paste the code on an different mirc client to avoid the duplication.

^WeSt  -  Nov 13, 2014

First i copied the no1 mirc client to a new location and just changing the name of the username, and mirc on the new location, when starting the bot and testing !lastfollow i got a follower from the old channel. so installed a fresh copy of the mirc client, nothing had been done, and opied the code still i got the same !lastfollow as the old one. so i tried the stuff you suggested. :(

ProGamerzFTW  -  Nov 18, 2014

It doesn't seem to be detecting new follows, and ideas?

^WeSt  -  Nov 18, 2014

give some error or the twitch channel name that you used, also did you first used: !setstreamchan stream channel ?

I did !setstreamchan progamerzftw, it says it was set. then did !autofollow on (yes i was streaming), made a alt account to follow the stream, didn't welcome me in chat nor does it add it to the database, there was no errors, atleast i dont think

Got it working I think, the channel name i needed to put in is CaSe SeNsAtIvE.

ProGamerzFTW  -  Nov 19, 2014

the auto welcome module seems to often think the channel went offline when it never did, how would one make it so it wont automatically disable when a stream went offline?

Paper0rPlastic  -  Dec 03, 2014

Any way to make this not detect re-follows?

omexlu  -  Dec 10, 2014

Hello,

How i must make it to work?

I have created a ini with the script and load it
I have load json.mrc into mirc

But i receive no answer on commands?

Thanks in advance.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.