Resinator commented on a mIRC Script, RafaeLLa IRC Bot Services v7.5  -  Sep 23, 2014

^WeSt  -  Sep 23, 2014

Well, the RafaeLLa IRC Bot Services has designed for channel and tested too and since now there are NOT any several bugs, just some minor bugs that will be fixed on the 7.0 version that will be release in some day's, also the bot of course only accept only MAIN nickname and not any alternate nickname and this is NOT problem just that way the bot has been designed to only work with ONE nick and on an SPECIFIC server if the nick is something else then OF COURSE the bot will be disconnect if the server is NOT the set server then also will be disconnect, that's the way on the FIRST startup of the bot it said "BE CAREFUL ALL THE SETTINGS MUST BE CORRECT" also as i said in the bot description the bot does not support all the network IRCD's and Services i describe exactly which ircd's - services support (in the future maybe will be added more), Also the Script Editor font has been designed to be that so you cannot read/write anything that will break the bot scripts, The bot owner (ME) has the ability to do anything that the user has not the rights to do on it, i describe this on the bot startup. the LOT of data that the bot stores on text files and ini files where exactly did you see that???, the bot is using variables storing system on the most of the features, also the 1,2,3, script filenames and the hundred of lines are coded to work what's the problem about it? do you have any script problem with the coded lines? also if you have any problem please describe your problem and not do comments about the way that the bot has been scripted and coded i am trying to do it as fast as i can also in the next release 7.0 the bot will be 50% more faster as i am trying to do.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.