donpot commented on a Page, Custom Command Adding and Deleting Script  -  Sep 05, 2014

well the script work for me and awesome! THANKS! anyway when you do the !cmd command, you get all the commands, but is there away so instead it write evry single command + their value in each msg, then it just show all the commands in one msg?

Lozo  -  Sep 08, 2014

You could try making it so it sets a varible with all the commands then posts that varible to the user...

Example:
Instead of msg $nick - Replace it with var %p = ! $+ %kk => $readini(%command_file,n,%k,%kk) ==

Then, instead of msg $nick == End of Custom Command List - Replace that with, msg $nick %p

I think this may be the best way of doing it, let me know how you get on and if you need any help, reply to this comment.

Thank you and I am glad you like it.

donpot  -  Sep 09, 2014

well its sorta works xD i have 2 picturs. First one is before the changes: http://imgur.com/bRyHOQ4,2RSIz8O#1 and this one after the changes: http://imgur.com/bRyHOQ4,2RSIz8O#0 as you can se after the changes it does what i want it to do. but its only telling me about 1 command and not all of them now this is a pictur from my code, how i think you want me to change it to: http://imgur.com/N5zLV5Y

Paper0rPlastic  -  Sep 19, 2014

Just strip out the !cmd section above and replace it with this. Works like you wanted.

on *:TEXT:!cmd:#: {
if (%CADD.On. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] != $null) {
var %i 1 | while $ini(rcdradio_commands.ini,#,%i) {
var %commands %commands ! $+ $v1
inc %i
}
msg # $iif(%commands,Custom commands: %commands,There are no custom commands for $chan $+ .)
}
}

(Sorry, I don't know how to post code here)

donpot  -  Sep 22, 2014

well it works like i wanted? for me it don't work at all :( i removed the old !cmd section and put yours in, but sadly it does not work now

Paper0rPlastic  -  Sep 22, 2014

Sorry, I forgot I took out part of the if %CADD.On. statement on my script. My apologies. This should work:

if (%CADD.On. [ $+ [ $network ] ] [ $+ [ . ] ] [ $+ [ $chan ] ] != $null) {
var %i 1 | while $ini(rcdradio_commands.ini,#,%i) {
inc %i
}
msg # $iif(%commands,Custom commands: %commands,There are no custom commands for $chan $+ .)
}
}

donpot  -  Sep 23, 2014

well know it works better, it answers me! :D but it tells me no custom commands are there, but there is some custom commands for the stream. any idea? or do you want some screen shots?

Paper0rPlastic  -  Sep 23, 2014

Wow, I need to quit doing this stuff so late at night. Forgot a part. I tested this one and double-checked it. Working. Here ya go.

if (%CADD.On. [ $+ [ $network ] ] [ $+ [ . ] ] [ $+ [ $chan ] ] != $null) {
    var %k = $+($network,-,$chan)
    var %i 1 | while $ini(rcdradio_commands.ini,%k,%i) {
      inc %i
    }
  }
}
donpot  -  Sep 23, 2014

well it works! THANK YOU SO MUCH! and why stop :O its allways funnyer to do it late night instead of in the day xD againt thank you alot for your help :D

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.