^WeSt commented on a Page, mIRC - Modified Nicklist - Sorted By Idle and Colored  -  Aug 22, 2014

Does not working..

I copy/paste the code and didn't start so i used /loaddat i was waiting and after 1 minute i connect to an server and did not work

• /dll: unable to open file 'C:\Users\Dimitris\Desktop\7.36' (line 264, nicklist.v.0.5.beta.nikolas.mrc)
  • Nicklist Function: Loaded Checking some Data...
  • /dll: unable to open file 'C:\Users\Dimitris\Desktop\7.36 (CLEAN)\mIRC-new\nicklist\mdx.dll' (line 241, nicklist.v.0.5.beta.nikolas.mrc)
  • /dll: unable to open file 'C:\Users\Dimitris\Desktop\7.36' (line 263, nicklist.v.0.5.beta.nikolas.mrc)
  • /dll: unable to open file 'C:\Users\Dimitris\Desktop\7.36' (line 263, nicklist.v.0.5.beta.nikolas.mrc)

Also not any file has been downloaded on "Nicklist" folder!

ProIcons  -  Aug 22, 2014

Download Server has been dissassembled. I Will try to find if there are backups of the DLLS to reupload them on a new Server Stay Tuned.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.