Stewie1k94   -  Jun 14, 2014

I'm not sure if it's just me, or if it happens for anyone else too... But recently, I've only been able to log-in with Facebook via Internet Explorer and I would prefer if this could be done in Firefox at all?

Hawkee  -  Jun 15, 2014

I'll look into this. How about Safari or Chrome?

Stewie1k94  -  Jun 15, 2014

I'll have a look. I think it might work with Chrome, which I will re-download now. If not I will download Safari and try.

Stewie1k94  -  Jun 15, 2014

Yes, Chrome works for Facebook and Twitter sign-in. Firefox only seems to show Github.

Hawkee  -  Jun 16, 2014

So you don't see the buttons at all on Firefox?

Stewie1k94  -  Jun 16, 2014

Well, I do now. But, for a while now I've not been able to. Maybe you fixed something, I'm not sure.

EDIT: I am back to being unable to see the buttons. Print screen: http://prntscr.com/3te2ia

Hawkee  -  Jun 17, 2014

That certainly is strange. Do you have any plugins installed that might think the buttons are ads?

Stewie1k94  -  Jun 17, 2014

Come to think about it, I have Adblock Plus installed which I have set to remove Social Media. I will disable that when I get home and test it.

Hawkee  -  Jun 18, 2014

That's most likely it. I can't imagine anything else that would be hiding those buttons.

Stewie1k94  -  Jun 21, 2014

I have diabled Adblock Plus for Hawkee and the login seems to be working again. Thank you for the help @Hawkee. :)

Hawkee  -  Jun 21, 2014

Great!

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.