Maybe Something like this

on *:text:!rank:#:{
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 9) { msg # $nick you are rank1 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coin. Earn $calc(10 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Rank2 }
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) > 9) && ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 19) { msg # $nick you are rank2 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coins. Earn $calc( 20 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Rank3 }
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) > 19) && ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 29) { msg # $nick you are rank3 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coins. Earn $calc( 30 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Rank4 }
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) > 29) && ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 39) { msg # $nick you are rank4 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coins. Earn $calc( 40 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Rank5 }
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) > 39) && ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 49) { msg # $nick you are rank5 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coins. Earn $calc( 50 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Rank6 }
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) > 49) && ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 59) { msg # $nick you are rank6 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coins. Earn $calc( 60 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Rank7 }
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) > 59) && ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 69) { msg # $nick you are rank7 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coins. Earn $calc( 70 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Rank8 }
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) > 69) && ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 79) { msg # $nick you are rank8 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coins. Earn $calc( 80 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Rank9 }
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) > 79) && ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 89) { msg # $nick you are rank9 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coins. Earn $calc( 90 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Rank10 }
  if ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) > 89) && ($readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) <= 99) { msg # $nick you are rank10 with $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins) Coins. Earn $calc( 100 - $readini(Coins.ini,$nick,Coins)) More Coins To Become a Ran11 }
}
TabbyCakes  -  May 13, 2014

Yes! This is exactly what i needed and better! I like how its very easy to understand. Thank you very much Kingc44!

Kingc44  -  May 14, 2014

No problem... Glad i could help

BambiFocus  -  Jul 10, 2014

I am using the same code for the point system but still I can get the rank function to work. King or Tabby could you please help me? Instead coins I have points and when I try to use !rank in chat nothing displays. Even when I changed all the "coins" to points and I've tried different kinds of rank codes but none works. So please could you help me? :) Im really interested in the code that king wrote but I cant get it to work :( please help :) www.twitch.tv/bambiifocus is my twitch if you want to send me messages through there :)

doktorpeng  -  Aug 09, 2014

some problem like teh bambi ... !rank seems to dont work for me too :(

peterslayer1111  -  Aug 09, 2014

Same, !rank doesn't work as well. Really hope that someone knows a fix :(

JoeMarceau  -  Jul 01, 2015

on *:text:!rank:#:{
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 9) { msg # $nick you are rank1 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Points. Earn $calc(10 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Rank2 }
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) > 9) && ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 19) { msg # $nick you are rank2 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Coins. Earn $calc( 20 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Rank3 }
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) > 19) && ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 29) { msg # $nick you are rank3 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Coins. Earn $calc( 30 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Rank4 }
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) > 29) && ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 39) { msg # $nick you are rank4 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Coins. Earn $calc( 40 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Rank5 }
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) > 39) && ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 49) { msg # $nick you are rank5 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Coins. Earn $calc( 50 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Rank6 }
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) > 49) && ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 59) { msg # $nick you are rank6 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Coins. Earn $calc( 60 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Rank7 }
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) > 59) && ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 69) { msg # $nick you are rank7 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Coins. Earn $calc( 70 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Rank8 }
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) > 69) && ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 79) { msg # $nick you are rank8 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Coins. Earn $calc( 80 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Rank9 }
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) > 79) && ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 89) { msg # $nick you are rank9 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Coins. Earn $calc( 90 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Rank10 }
if ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) > 89) && ($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) <= 99) { msg # $nick you are rank10 with $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) Coins. Earn $calc( 100 - $readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) More Coins To Become a Ran11 }
}

this works for me

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.