Pariah commented on a Page, Idle & chan number grabber.  -  Sep 01, 2006

I don\'t understand broken english, but I would suggest that you read /help groups. There\'s is no point in even having a group here as you don\'t even give a way for it to be turned on and off. It\'s still missing the closing bracket, and everything you put under it will not work. Not to mention that it will also be included as part of the group.

I\'m very well aware of how to load a script, so instucting me on how to load it is not neccessary. I\'m sure that it is useful to you, and I\'m sure you\'re as proud as hell to have made even the simplest of scripts. It is still not useful to anyone in my opinion, /whois shows this info already and making it echoing to the active window is just ridiculous, as you can make the whois show in the active window.

It sucks, but this is the new standard for hawkee.com, a thousand half assed attempts at making scripts, most of which shouldn\'t even be classified as a \"snippet\". If it weren\'t for the fact that submitting addons is such a futile endeavor there probably wouldn\'t be such a large ammount of piss poor addons posted in this section. This has nothing to do with your snippet in particular, but this is a perfect example of the crap this section is filled with. Incomplete, Useless, and a waste of space. Not to sound like a complete asshole or anything (even though I admittedly am), I am very happy to see when useful, well made snippets are posted. And I try to give them a good score out of appreciation. There are some excellent scripters that post to this section, but there are 100x more that can barely even construct a simple alias that post every 2 line piece of shit they\'ve ever made.

I hope hawkee fixes this section of his site, but I won\'t hold my breathe. I\'ve always liked this site, and have been happy to help in the forums. But in my opinion, the majority of the snippets in this section are about as useful as an asshole on your elbow.

/rant

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.