[Plornt]   -  Mar 16, 2014

Finished todays project, minecraft NBT reader in Dart :D https://github.com/TomCaserta/dart_nbt_codec Next up world files then a browser based world viewer or editor methinks. Really want to create a static code -> Command block generator though

Hawkee  -  Mar 16, 2014

Nice, what motivated you to build this? Interesting choice in language. I'd love to see some more Dart code on the site.

[Plornt]  -  Mar 16, 2014

Its for my pet project. Have you followed minecraft at all lately? They have command blocks which run commands its essentially like a really convoluted programming language inside minecraft. I wanted to make a parser for an arbitrary language which generates the blocks and saves them to the world. Was also looking to make essentially a github for minecraft maps so when minecraft updates people can contribute to fixing the adventure maps or "compile" variables (ie signs referencing @Line1@ and then it replacing that)

Reallistically I only expect one of those projects to actually ever get done :P

Hawkee  -  Mar 16, 2014

Yes, I've been following all the command block updates. Now some usage examples of what you're trying to do with this would be quite interesting.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.