Adjust commented on a Page, Youtube Script (Parse Vids and Search) v6.5  -  Mar 05, 2014

First off... love the script, thanks so much. Can you also add a feature so it will display a message when one of my channel I subscribe too uploads a video? Like say I have a text file with a list of channels and everytime one of those channels uploads a vid then the script will past the link into the channel room?
Is that even possible?

illhawkthat  -  Mar 06, 2014

Hi @Adjust - glad you like the script! I took a look at the subscription feature you mentioned, and I don't think it fits the scope of this script.
Take a look at this link: http://scottnelle.com/466/youtube-subscriptions-rss-feed/ which explains the process of getting a list of the new videos.To implement it you would need to download the new videos page and then check back (say every x minutes) to see if those videos have changed (and message the channel with any changes).

It's a cool idea, but I just don't think it fits this script. Thank you again for the suggestion! Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Adjust  -  Mar 07, 2014

Ok thanks for replying, Maybe you could write something...hint hint :D

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.