nutty   -  Feb 23, 2014

I have finally done it got web pages to come up in mirc and not open another browser... Thought i share.. Soon it will be released to the public on the site :)

Hawkee  -  Feb 23, 2014

Neat, what interpreter are you using?

nutty  -  Feb 24, 2014

So far I coded Dll files to hold the the toolbar, and the web pages in the Mirc 7.32 version. The site is old msn style and Light irc based For flash. Working on a way to get the cams to work in the mirc in the webpages, One flaw i have found so far. The rest is working great. Any Ideas from anyone would be great, to step me on the right foot on how to get the web page in the mirc to read the cam on flash player. I figure if i got the web pages in the mirc, the cam would work but nope, go figure. I hope that answers your question Hawkee and ty I am very excited about this new project i am doing in my spare time when i am home away from work .. the mirc is been in the making for weeks now

nutty  -  Feb 24, 2014

I like to give a huge ty for Pennybreed who stopped by to help me with some of the bugs in the new mirc i am creating.. ty so much :)

-  Feb 27, 2014

I don't understand. Isn't there a DLL that already does this that was released years and years ago? nhtmln?

Hawkee  -  Feb 27, 2014

I mean does it use the IE, Mozilla or Webkit interpreter? Does it process JavaScript?

nutty  -  Feb 28, 2014

ahh ok it processes through IE and thanks to pennyBreed also and some java i will be using. I am not a topcoder all by means, Its something I just enjoy doing, and to explore things :)

nutty  -  Mar 11, 2014

the mirc has been released, you candl it here direct download http://www.phoenixchat.net/Angel.zip hope its a nice package for all.. all credits in script

Hawkee  -  Mar 11, 2014

You should release through GitHub, it's a very good code repository.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.