Vegito commented on a Page, Mirc twitch.tv bot  -  Feb 23, 2014

You can do it like this.
!insult[nr] [nick]

On *:TEXT:!insult*:#: {
  if (%flood [ $+ [ $nick ] $+ [ $right($1,-1) ] ] > 0) { notice $nick You must wait $duration($v1) in order to insult someone again. | halt }
  set -z %flood [ $+ [ $nick ] $+ [ $right($1,-1) ] ] 10
  var %x $mid($1,8)
  if ($3-) { msg # Your to stupid to even insult anybody. | return }
  if (%x == 1) msg # $2 If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ. 
  elseif (%x == 2) msg # $2 It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer.
  elseif (%x == 3) msg # $2 It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a sentence.
  elseif (%x == 4) msg # $2 You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.    
  elseif (%x == 5) msg # $2 I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ĀŠŠ.. 
  elseif (%x == 6) msg # $2 Is your a$$ jealous of the amount of shoot that just came out of your mouth?    
  elseif (%x == 7) msg # $2 I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd pour the water out.      
  elseif (%x == 8) msg # $2 Your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it is a prick.   
  elseif (%x == 9) msg # $2 I just found out your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.   
  elseif (%x == 10) msg # So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey for you $2
  else msg # Invalid Insult 
}

But I think your beter off using textfile.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.