terpe commented on a Page, TheMovieDB - Wrapper API  -  Feb 18, 2014

Hey i got this error.

I try this commmand:
/tmdb search/movie -cp callback_function 1 Matrix

output:

• /tmdb: Error: Callback callback_function is not a valid alias.
  • /tmdb: Error: Callback custom_callback is not a valid alias.

I download the 2 mrc files into mirc directory an load it.
Then i try the Update via GUI.

ProIcons  -  Feb 18, 2014

In your callback alias, try to put this as the first line:

if ($isid) return $true  

As written in the Documentation:

** *            Every callback alias must have in the first line this:                                            * **
** *                                                                                                              * **
** *            if ($isid) return $true .                                                                         * **
** *                                                                                                              * **
** *            So its basic form will be something like:                                                         * **
** *            alias callback {                                                                                  * **
** *              if ($isid) return $true                                                                         * **
** *              ;..commands...                                                                                  * **
** *            }                                                          
Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.