commented on a Page, here  -  Feb 08, 2014
Evil_Eric  -  Feb 08, 2014

hey bud love the updated script its great glad you got to it and all but im getting an error and i know its a simple fix and ive tried adding the file its asking for but it looks like you have added a \ when it should of been a / or vice versa on line 62 well anyway here is that error i get
"Error in server callback Could Not Open /home/eric/.xchat2\pmblock.conf: No such file or directory at /home/eric/.xchat2/PMblocker.pl line 62."

-  Feb 08, 2014

@Evil_Eric : Fixed Line 12: Apparently Windows can have it either way but on Linux it has to be the "/" for the file system.

I am also putting in my notes that you will need to create the file: "/home//.xchat2/pmblock.conf" manually.
Like: #touch /home/eric/.xchat2/pmblock.conf - Linux

hey thanks bud will reload it now and give it a go, You ever need a lab rat for testing your scripts let me know.

-  Feb 08, 2014

Evil_Eric Try it now: Just got done adding comments is all. Also your welcome to join us on irc.geekshed.net @ #script-help for questions. Will be there later tonight.

ok yeah it works fin and all thanks for updating it i realy wont know if the spacing problem is fixed until i actually start adding users to it though and im on my way to that network now

yep working on my way to the network now

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.