EpicIcon commented on a Page, !Slang Urban Dictionary Script  -  Jan 11, 2014

Doesn't work for me at all ford @slang @ud !ud !slang does a whois and no response

FordLawnmower  -  Jan 13, 2014

I'll try to get this fixed in the next couple days.

FordLawnmower  -  Jan 24, 2014

Updated and working again.

incognitus  -  Jan 24, 2014

Thanks again, FordLawnmower. Really appreciated!!

incognitus  -  Jan 27, 2014

Stopped working again .. it shows example and author but the definition doesnt come up.

rebel9  -  Jan 27, 2014

Just change line 103:

if ($svar($sockname,div) == definition) { 

Remove definition, add 'meaning' like this:

if ($svar($sockname,div) == meaning) { 

Next time, open up www.urbandictionary.com, view the source and the info is right there if you spend 20 seconds to look at it.

incognitus  -  Jan 27, 2014

Hey Rebel9,

If i knew where to check in the source i wouldnt be here asking for help, but hey thanks for your help, worked just fine ;)

rebel9  -  Jan 28, 2014

Just offering help.

FordLawnmower  -  Jan 29, 2014

Updated
@rebel9 There is really no reason to be rude or arrogant here. It's good to see people step up and help out, but this can be done without talking down to people.

rebel9  -  Jan 30, 2014

FordLawnmower: I didn't mean any disrespect. I don't see why people are so touchy over the internet when I was only trying to help incognitus on how to fix it and read the code and recognize the problem without having to ask questions. I meant absolutely no harm and I was NOT trying to be rude or arrogant by any means. In my opinion, I helped a lot of people figure out how to fix this issue on their own, not just the person who asked the question. That's all I'm doing, no harm no foul, I thought.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.