TMFKSOFT commented on a Page, Minecraft Random Item Game Plugin using rcon  -  Dec 02, 2013

Well trying it with 1.7.2 dont work pretty much. Its more a case of. Variables dont even exist.

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: done in /home/mc/vanilla/mc_items.php on line 47
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: no_mode in /home/mc/vanilla/mc_items.php on line 50

and so on :P

Hawkee  -  Dec 03, 2013

Those sound like innocuous PHP errors. They shouldn't affect anything. You just need to make sure rcon still works. I haven't tested this on the latest version of Minecraft.

TMFKSOFT  -  Dec 03, 2013

Theyre variables that dont exist. After guessing what their values should be I got it working fine with 1.7.2
The log is now in logs/latest.log

Hawkee  -  Dec 03, 2013

You may have your PHP configured too strictly. A quick fix would be to define those variables with a null value. I really should have pre-defined them anyway.

Hawkee  -  Dec 03, 2013

Are you running a Minecraft server? What type?

TMFKSOFT  -  Dec 03, 2013

running Two atm. Creative and Survival. Was running Vanilla but now using something else that allows to switch between servers. I might adapt your script into a relay system.

Hawkee  -  Dec 03, 2013

This is very rudimentary. If you want to get into more advanced scripts you should try bukkit. I only used this when bukkit wasn't available.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.