Hawkee   -  Nov 20, 2013

Would love to have a Nexus 5, but I think I'm going to have to wait a couple months. My HTC Amaze is starting to feel a little small.

Noutrious  -  Nov 22, 2013

If you're using Mac, why don't you switch to iPhone?

Hawkee  -  Nov 22, 2013

The screen is too small. I do a lot of reading on my phone and my current 4.3" screen is just a tad too small.

Tekmbster  -  Dec 05, 2013

I am and always have been a Samsung supporter. The Galaxy S4 is my ultimate phone of choice as I have had Galaxies before and a Samsung Infuse.

Hawkee  -  Dec 07, 2013

I've yet to own a Samsung phone. I've only had HTC and LG. The Nexus 5 will be my first LG smartphone though.

ProIcons  -  Dec 10, 2013

What about iOS on Android? i found it last day on an AD, http://iosonandroid.com/download/
Haven't tried it though, and i won't. I Don't like iOS, OSX Operating Systems i stick to the Unix and Windows OSes.

Or even better an Android Phone , with JoyOS 1.2.2 flashed in it, :P Its 100% look like an iphone, though it nowhere near close to an iphone.

Or even iPad Mini,

I never liked iPhones. I believe Price/Quality does not worth at all. I mean you pay a lot for a small quality of hardware.
Also beeing a closed source operating system, doesn't give the ability to the developer for further development and improvment , something that makes the phone completely obsolete in time...

Edit: Small Comparison: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Sony-Xperia-Z1,Apple-iPhone-5s,Google-Nexus-5/phones/8000,7710,8148

Tekmbster  -  Dec 10, 2013

I haven't personally seen iOS on an Android, but have seen the opposite on an iOS device. Personally, I'd like to see how Ubuntu would work on a smartphone... I just don't have a spare smartphone lying around...

iPhones are overpriced, overrated and their quality is unjust. I've owned one before and it broke within less than a year of ownership. I've had plenty of Android devices and they've met every single qualification that I needed in a device.

Hawkee  -  Dec 10, 2013

I wouldn't run iOS on anything but Apple hardware. It's not supported and I doubt it would work very well. I think iPhones and iPads are nice devices, but they've yet to release something that suits my needs. I don't need a wifi tablet because I've got my computer and I prefer a larger screen on my wireless data device. I'm waiting for a 5in+ iPhone, but even if they released one I doubt it would be affordable. You really can't beat the value of the Nexus 5.

ProIcons  -  Dec 11, 2013

Sony Xperia Z1

Hawkee  -  Dec 11, 2013

Not a big fan of the look of the Xperia Z1 and I just don't think the extra cost is worth it for the better camera. $600 vs $350 where both phones have a similar screen and fast processor.

ProIcons  -  Dec 12, 2013

Its also waterproof , accept sd card, has Fm radio, glonass
Its much more than the cammera

Fact is that it's expensive , though if you wait 4-6 months, it will be like the Nexus 5's price.

Hawkee  -  Dec 12, 2013

And if you wait 4-6 months the Nexus can be purchased for $200 or less. Waterproof is interesting, but I don't think I'd need that. I've never dropped a phone in water.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.