Chromatic commented on a Page, Word Definition   -  Nov 03, 2013

Did my update/fix help you? I know you just didn't know it wasn't working.. but it seems you adopted some of the minor changes I did to make it functional again.. except your url is english and not american_english.

I'm not an experienced IRC coder,.. but I decided to just take a stab at it and figured perhaps the website format had changed a bit.. and adjusted the URL but it didn't work exactly.. and added the "www" as well, and then it worked perfectly.

The Pronunciation is a neat feature, but I use this in a JTV chatroom, so I try to minimize any unnecessary information due to limited chat space. I also run Urban dictionary, as often the dictionary doesn't pick up the word -- especially if it is in an adverb/adjective format.. so I have it say " No Results have been found, please try !Urban (word)" for example. :)

Great and efficient script. Your coding looks quite good and not bloated (like mine would be). Do you code in anything else?

Stewie1k94  -  Nov 07, 2013

That's fine, if you ever feel the need to change something, feel free. I do not code in anything else, just mIRC really.

And, yeah... My code's have to look nice (I hate messy codes) :D

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.