F*U*R*B*Y*   -  Oct 27, 2013

@Hawkee I don't know about others, but I'm currently using Google Chrome Version 30.0.1599.101 m (Most up to date version) and I have problems "copying" scripts. I highlight it all, and i right click, and it makes my screen scroll to the bottom of the page...

Suggestions? :)

Sorasyn  -  Oct 27, 2013

I'm not having any problems on Chrome's latest version. Might check your settings, or something. Not really sure where you'd pinpoint something like that.

Meta  -  Oct 27, 2013

Confirmed. Also happens in opera, but not FireFox. It doesn't scroll to the bottom (for me) though, but rather just a a few lines down.

SunnyD - It only seems to happen if you right click while text is selected... You did this and nothing happened?

FURBY* - In the mean time, you can click in the code box and press "ctrl + a" to quickly select all the code, and press "ctrl + c" to copy the code.

Sorasyn  -  Oct 27, 2013

Yeah I tried various ways of copying it. Select and right click, Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C, Ctrl+A -> Right click. Didn't notice anything per say, let me put it that way.

EDIT: Went back and gave it a few more tries. I got it after manually selecting the code, and promptly right clicking to copy it. Curiously it doesn't reliably do it, it's just every so often -- for me anyway.

Hawkee  -  Oct 27, 2013

Try http://codemirror.net and let me know if you're seeing the same behavior there. I may need to upgrade.

Sorasyn  -  Oct 27, 2013

@Hawkee It jumps on CodeMirror's website as well.

Hawkee  -  Oct 28, 2013

Should submit a bug report then. Hopefully they can patch it up.

F*U*R*B*Y*  -  Nov 10, 2013

yeah @Hawkee it does it for codemirror also :)

Hawkee  -  Nov 11, 2013
Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.