^WeSt commented on a Page, Weather script for mIRC  -  Oct 09, 2013

LOL have a look here:

!wow -RafaeLLa-v2- Please specify a location !wow [zipcode|city,state|city,country|airport] * /sockopen: insufficient parameters (line 224, script4.ini) !what-a-fuck -RafaeLLa-v2- Please specify a location !what-a-fuck [zipcode|city,state|city,country|airport] * /sockopen: insufficient parameters (line 224, script4.ini) !w -RafaeLLa-v2- Please specify a location !w [zipcode|city,state|city,country|airport] * /sockopen: insufficient parameters (line 224, script4.ini)
eqrunner  -  Oct 09, 2013

Yup, this is a problem I still haven't been able to get right. It is in the on INPUT and on TEXT part. For some reason, because of the w| part. If I add a space w |. It doesn't work. But if is just the w|. I t will respond to all W related things.

^WeSt  -  Oct 11, 2013

This is an several bug , into my bot i have a lot of !w.... commands so you must find a way to fix this, try an other way and not the regex.

^WeSt  -  Oct 11, 2013

Also the problem is not only in !weather and on the other commands:

e.g:

!forecastttttttt
!alertsssssssssssssss
!timeeeeeeeeeeee

eqrunner  -  Oct 11, 2013

I am unable to recreate your issue. Other than !forecast. But I will keep an eye on this.

For now, just remove the W from the on text and on input section.

on $*:INPUT:#: {
  if ($regex($1,/^[!](weather|forecast|forecast5|alert|alerts|alertinfo|alertsinfo|time|current|almanac)/Si)) wunderground $1-
}

on $*:text:/^[!](weather|forecast|forecast5|alert|alerts|alertinfo|alertsinfo|time|current|almanac)/Si:#: {
  wunderground $1-
}
^WeSt  -  Oct 11, 2013

Ok but i don't know why this is happening.

rebel9  -  Oct 20, 2013

on $*:text:/^!? /Si:#: {
wunderground $1-
} A simple ? after the (weather|forecast|etc|)? /Si: <--will fix the issue.

eqrunner  -  Oct 23, 2013

@rebel9 That works for the onTEXT. But not for the onINPUT

rebel9  -  Oct 23, 2013

on $*:INPUT:#: {
if ($regex($1,/^!? /Si)) wunderground $1-
}
This doesnt work? If not try almanac)? \w+$/Si))

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.