Hawkee   -  Aug 19, 2013

I wanted to play around with Bootstrap 3 yesterday so I made a site for my Minecraft server, check it out: http://treestop.com

Noutrious  -  Aug 19, 2013

Nice, man. I played around too, developing www.twi.lv (twitter stats for my region), but mostly it was not for Bootstrap, but advancing skills in SQL. :)

Hawkee  -  Aug 19, 2013

Looks nice. Are the stats based on the people I'm following?

Sorasyn  -  Aug 19, 2013

You certainly make a great looking website.

Noutrious  -  Aug 20, 2013

The first page are global stats, but they are based only on people that have statuses at least 60% in Latvian tongue. That means it analyzes your statuses, your followers/following person statuses and goes further. The profile page will have more personalised information for you (unfollowers, influencers etc.), but I have to work on that bit more.

Hawkee  -  Aug 20, 2013

@Sorasyn Thank you!

@Noutrious Great, the most personalization the better.

Sorasyn  -  Aug 20, 2013

Speaking of your Vanilla MC server, mind if I get setup to join? Playing single player on a modded out MC gets rather boring, and resource hungry at that.

Username: Powerbolt09

Hawkee  -  Aug 20, 2013

@Sorasyn Added you to the server.

SReject  -  Aug 21, 2013

Lemme in hawkee. IGN: SReject

Hawkee  -  Aug 22, 2013

@SReject You're in.

Zmodem  -  Aug 25, 2013

I like that server site, it looks really clean and professional. The transparency effects are awesome. Very fast navigation, too!

Hawkee  -  Aug 25, 2013

The design is very cookie cutter though. It took all of just a few minutes to put the pieces together. That's the beauty of Bootstrap though.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.