IllogicTC commented on a Page, Mp3 Script  -  Jun 30, 2013

Not sure on the bug, but check line 72. Everywhere else the dialog is referenced using "mp3player," but in this one line you have just "mp3."

Also, I see under the alias randomsong you're setting global variables when you could get by using the temporary /var function. %mp3.num and %mp3.ran2 can be set with a var instead, since they aren't ever used outside the alias and only set up data for the next script line.

jaillyn  -  Jul 01, 2013

Fixed line 72. I was converting the dialog/commands before posting and I missed one.

Yeah I modified that on my local copy trying to fix the 'folder issue' I'm having. Nothing I've tried seems to work in making the script remember to open from the folder I choose.. keeps defaulting to wherever I last opened an mp3... well, not always. it decides randomly when it's going to start doing that and I have to unload/load the mrc file to get it going again.

Savage_CL  -  Aug 09, 2013

Your problem is in using $$file=""

$sfile(dir,title,oktext)

Displays the select file dialog and returns the selected filename. Title and oktext are optional. The dir can include a wildcard as a file mask.

That's from the help file. Should make your life easier.

jaillyn  -  Aug 09, 2013

that caused the lil glitch I mentioned to happen immediately :(

Savage_CL  -  Aug 09, 2013

You would define the directory, as so:

var %directory = $sfile("C:/Users/<some user>/Music/",Select Song,Select)
Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.