Nephthys commented on a Page, mIRC Radio Bot v3.0  -  Jun 16, 2013

hi ty for this.
First , I have no clue in coding mIrc . lol So forgive me.
I am curious if it is possible to make this to where anyone in a certain channel can logon as a DJ just by (!onair $nick ) then have it state $nick has taken control of the DJ Booth. And if they type ( !offair ) it will log them off and state ( $nick has left the booth ) But also start a timer and end the timer at the same time. And have ( !dj show the dj $nick and amount of time onair )

Ok next lol I would like !request ( artist name - song name) open for everyone but sent to the same channel that the dj is in and a pm to that dj. to be available in other channels

And lol I know lot to ask. command !np for next song in quee to be available in other channels

Lastly :) !radio command that will display multiple links to players like : QuickTime ,Real Player, Windows Media Player , Winamp, iTunes and any others.

and a way to add fun commands.

ty for your time

ProIcons  -  Jun 16, 2013

Hello and thank you for your reply. At this moment i have no time for developing that for you. Though I Will be able to assist you in 3-4 days. Remember to PM me in 3-4 days , in order to not forget you.

Nephthys  -  Jun 20, 2013

Hello Prolcons you had askes that I reminded you in 3-4 days. :)

ProIcons  -  Jun 21, 2013

Sure give me some time. I will make it this for you

ProIcons  -  Jun 21, 2013

Some clarifications please:

You want every user of a channel to just type: !onair and automacality be the Active DJ?
And when the same person pressing !offair to get unassigned from DJ? Also what do you
want the timers to do ?

Nephthys  -  Jun 21, 2013

yes the !onair and !offair you are correct. but I need something like a stop watch or clock or timer that starts for that dj when he goes !onair and stops !offair and can display the amount of time the dj has been onair with the !dj. but would like to keep the part that if ni dj is oniar it will state no dj on air.

ProIcons  -  Jun 22, 2013

The !request will be private at bot or in main channel?

Nephthys  -  Jun 22, 2013

!request needs to have them sent to main channel so all in main channel can see, and a pm to the current DJ . would be nice if it could be turned on and off in the main channel. ( sometimes we get so many requests that another dj will have to pick them up)

ty so very much for this.

Please Provide me the links you want to add for each player

Be sure to check your private messages for the modification you Asked.

If you need help with anything please do not hasitate to ask.

Though i will be offline for a time... When i see it i will be able to assist you

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.