Nuker commented on a Page, Channel flags problem  -  Jun 13, 2013

And have some way to instead the isop , i insert a dir to a file where are a user list that have acess to that ?

TochA1551  -  Jun 13, 2013

If u want to enable this command only for people who are ~ on ur channel it will looks so:

on 1:TEXT:!h *:#MyChan:{
if ($nick(#,$nick,~)) {
mode $chan +h $2
}

Yawhatnever  -  Jun 14, 2013

I'm not sure if $nick(,,~&@%+) uses the PREFIX setting or if it has built in replacements for aohvr. Since that's sort of an undocumented behavior you could also use

if (~ isin $remove($nick(#, $nick).pnick, $nick))
Nuker  -  Jun 14, 2013

I try out this two codes and no one works , thanks for all , if someone can help me , i ill be glad

If they didn't work then you did something wrong. What did you try exactly?

If you want real-time help you should try an mIRC help channel such as #mSL on irc.swiftirc.net. I'm sure there's something similar on any popular network. /list mirc should work.

Nuker  -  Jun 14, 2013

I did everything right, in remote section, blah blah blah , but i can´t get it work in anyway , i got some commands and work all well, the problem is when i try to give level ( ~/@/%/....) for execute , the bot simple don't respond to any command i input like you say, only works that way is down , adding users and levels of 1 - 100 .

My irc server is a normal one , like quakenet . I try and try, maybe the problem is me , i'm a newbie .

I don't know where is the problem because i'm the founder and the bot got OP "@" flag ..., give me some tips that i can have wrong for this don´t work , and thanks for all your kindness :)

code i use now:

Like that:
on $$100:TEXT:!h *:#MyChan:{ mode $chan +h $2
}

That's much different than your original post.

The '$' at the front specifies a regex match in the matchtext, which you aren't using. Two '$' is nonsense. Since you didn't wrap the expression with /slashes/, the match defaulted back to a wildcard match and just happens to still work.

on *:text:!h *:#MyChan:{
  if (~ isin $remove($nick(#, $nick).pnick, $nick)) {
  mode # +h $2
  }
}

I wasn't suggesting that your server was the problem, I was suggesting that you get help in an mIRC help channel such as
/server -m irc.swiftirc.net 6667 -j #mSL
if you want real-time help.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.