blackvenomm666 commented on a Page, not working announcer :/  -  Jun 12, 2013
on 105:TEXT:!cycle:#mktheworst:  { msg  $chan The cycles are going! 
   .timermsg 1 3 msg $chan Go check out MK on Youtube! youtube.com/MKtheWorst 
   .timermsg 1 6 msg $chan DON'T USE BOT COMMANDS! -- NO caps -- No links -- Don't be a perv -- Don't be a jerkface 
   .timermsg 1 9 msg $chan Dont forget to follow MK on Twitch! Hit that purple button, I will attack you if you do not!
   .timermsg 1 12 msg $chan jump over to twitter real quick and follow MK for everything MK related! twitter.com/MKtheWorst  
   .timermsg 1 15 msg $chan Go check out MK on Youtube! youtube.com/MKtheWorst 
   .timermsg 1 18 msg $chan DON'T USE BOT COMMANDS! -- NO caps -- No links -- Don't be a perv -- Don't be a jerkface  
   .timermsg 1 21 msg $chan Dont forget to follow MK on Twitch! Hit that purple button, I will attack you if you do not!  
   .timermsg 1 24 msg $chan jump over to twitter real quick and follow MK for everything MK related! twitter.com/MKtheWorst
}   
Menteroth  -  Jun 22, 2013

I am guessing it's because all the timers have the same name so the latter ones overwrites the previous one.
Either use only /timer (then it will create timer 1, timer 2, timer 3 and so on) as command or use /timermsg1, /timermsg2 and so on.

eyiezinc  -  Jun 24, 2013

yeah rite Menteroth

Archie  -  Jun 27, 2013

Not bad cycle, set the different msg numbers to differ as having all of them on "1" will confuse the bot and will only show 1 message.

However, good job with this, keep coding ;)
Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.