VxD aka DEATHJ0KER   -  May 26, 2013

VxD Necronomicon 8 run on windows 8 -> glow theme

Sorasyn  -  May 28, 2013

Don't take this offensively, but the graphics you're using are poorly integrated. The menus, tree bar, buttons; the entire design is just... ineffective, and unattractive. I don't know what to suggest because I don't know what kind of work was put into that, but it could use an overhaul to at least be comprehensible.

VxD aka DEATHJ0KER  -  May 28, 2013

What do you mean by attractive? I can tell you that the theme is not the best, the panel that handles the graphics and see how much you can understand, in terms of themes has no equal. I'll tell you why i think this. The 'idea was born with a team now loose in my country mIRC has lost a lot of interest and I continued on my way without aid and specific knowledge about mirc with this result: You can customize in any way you look and feel within the limits of the technology that provides mirc.
It is not a script that focuses on a specific theme, but the opportunity to create your own theme and save it in an infinite way.
It has a few functions, autoidentify, meals, graphics management, (popups menu are replaced by those of mirc definitively as many codes are derived from the previous version) do not have much time to do what I want, I tried the shortest way to get all those graphics functions. Now there are real functions of a script.
This script was published not so much to captivate the 'users' attention mirc, was published incomplete full of errors due to people just trusted that i showed the script and immediately tried to withdraw functions, etc..
Although incomplete and has reached 1000 downloads and many inquiries about the missing features which I can not fulfill seen my times.

SunnyD first thing I encourage you to download and try this script i updated yesterday, at the moment is a test, missing a download manager, caps, controls popups, advanced away and AutoID, mirc management issues, in short miss everything even if we already very LoL
If you have the time to dedicate a subsidiary to give you all, the code is easy to understand, it sends the cpu haywire so to speak ... adding and modifying the functions and adding the missing ones definitely becomes more attractive :)

Update Beta to Version 5.d http://vxd.altervista.org/VxD%20DEATHJ0KER%20Script/necronomicon-viii.html

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.