Hawkee commented on a Page, Dynamically change URL using Push and Popstate  -  May 23, 2013

I think a more specific or detailed title will draw a lot more traffic to this. This is certainly useful.

sean  -  May 23, 2013

What did you have in mind?

Hawkee  -  May 24, 2013

Maybe something along the lines of "Dynamic URL Changer". Try this search: https://www.google.com/search?q=dynamic+URL+changer&oq=dynamic+URL+changer - If you respond to the StackOverflow questions with a link to your solution here you might just get some StackOverflow rep and quite a few pageviews here.

Hawkee  -  Feb 26, 2014

Looks like your change is paying off. This has been the most viewed snippet on the site for the past couple days.

Hawkee  -  Feb 26, 2014

How strange, the stats went down. Seems Google was off and they corrected their mistake.

sean  -  Feb 27, 2014

Interesting. Well with that traffic, hopefully this snippet is able to help someone then :P
So are the Hawkee statistics for this page correct? I'm seeing about 550 page views for Feb and 620 for Jan

Hawkee  -  Feb 27, 2014

Yes, those are a reflection of the stats I have on Google Analytics, so they're always updated and accurate.

sean  -  Mar 03, 2014

Odd, it seems that the numbers (across several snippets) have dropped to 0 since the 28th lol

Hawkee  -  Mar 03, 2014

@sean Thank you for catching that. I had changed my password and forgot to change it on the cron script that updates these stats.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.