Midian commented on a Page, Bar sytem that uses money  -  May 23, 2013

Wow, old script but still great fun. Thanks Lucius!

I signed up because I have a problem though, total noob scripter here so don't expect much of me... is there an easy way to edit this script to support multiple prices on items? Any attempt I make at adding higher priced items to the bottom just adds up both prices regardless of item bought, and when I tried to implement a higher tier of items in a separate .ini they both conflicted and neither would work.

Thanks for any help!

Lucius  -  May 30, 2013

[S] The ini only stores the amount of money the person has.
If you would like to pay more for individual items I recommend taking one of a few routes.
a) completely re-write
b) cut mine to pieces and attempt to force it into individual prices
c) use a different shop script
d) ask someone to edit it for you
e) individual pricing re-write is almost the same as a complete re-write.

v--probably easiest--v

copy/paste the script (16 to 79 copied and pasted on the bottom of 79) and edit line 16 (the ~ trigger to a different symbol like ^ or & etc) to have tiered prices (then swap the items and price 50C for 1,000C etc)
line 74 is the one which alters the price, - 50 for taking 50C off the money, all other mentions of 50C are just text.
This can be repeated multiple times if you wish, each with different price tiers, but remember the prices would be linked to the trigger command you chose (~food making all 50C, &food being 1,000C, and so on)

I haven't scripted in a long while now...
If you have any more problems let me know, I may even be in the mood to fix them too. xD[/S]

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.