play4free2 commented on a Page, Network Administrator Commands Control Panel  -  May 22, 2013

NetAdmin Commands Control Panel Screens

ProIcons  -  Jul 05, 2013

This is not very handy. To much commands lost in dead space. I could easily find my true love in the galaxy instead of finding a command here. Here's a suggestion though. mIRC Dialogs Contains Group Controls.(http://www.zigwap.com/mirc/dialog_components) . Why you don't use them to create each group for commands , and set some better Tab names in order the admin to find what he wants easier? Just sayin...
Also OperServ Raw Command is highly deprecated and NOT recommend to USE.

play4free2  -  Jul 06, 2013

I wanted to name the tabs OperServ or ServerAdmin etc., but I ran into having to many tabs and just a few commands under one and a lot under the next one. That is why I did it this way and I have to admit it's not the greatest but it beats the heck out of having every command in right click like I used to. Thanks for the link I will check it out in my spare time and see if I can come up with a better UI. As far as RAW commands as I said In the description "Yes I know the code has a few RAW (not used by myself) commands."

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.