ovelayer commented on a Page, !IMDB Movie Search  -  May 20, 2013

stopped working

FordLawnmower  -  May 20, 2013

I have this script still working. Can you give me a little more info than that overlayer ?

ovelayer  -  May 20, 2013

sure..
[9:41am] <@xXBERTOXx> !imdb iron man 3
[9:41am] Bong Searching For: iron man 3 .............
and it just hangs there doesn't return any info ...

I just updated the code with what I'm using. It shouldn't be different but idk ;/

[12:45:15] <!Ford_Lawnmower> @imdb iron man 3
[12:45:15] Searching For: iron man 3 .............
[12:45:20] Title: Iron Man 3 (2013) Rating: [**] 6.2 Votes: 139,009 Reviews: 768 user Critics: 419 critic Genres: Action Adventure Sci-Fi Runtime: 130 min Director: Shane Black Language: English Country: USA,China
[12:45:21] Plot: Directed by Shane Black. With Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce. When Tony Stark's world is torn apart by a formidable terrorist called the Mandarin, he starts an odyssey of rebuilding and retribution.
[12:45:23] Cast: Robert Downey Jr.,Gwyneth Paltrow,Don Cheadle,Guy Pearce,Rebecca Hall,Jon Favreau,Ben Kingsley,James Badge Dale,Stephanie Szostak,Paul Bettany,William Sadler,Dale Dickey,Ty Simpkins,Miguel Ferrer,Xueqi Wang Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300854/

thats weird might be on my end then and i apologize..
it still hangs..
but your rottentomatoes script works fine..idk

Did you try the updated code ovelayer? It could have been different. I've made so many different edits of this, I really don't know.
One thing to consider. !imdb will notice the user so something could be blocking that. ie. the bot is not registered/identified and the user calling the script has usermode +R set.

i did try the new script i still have the same problem
the bot is registerd and identified
the server set +ixzG modes on users idk if that is the problem
i am running windows 8 idk if that could be a prob i see it uses opera in the coding..idk

just doesn't make sence your google and rotten both work fine

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.