jchero.sojo commented on a .NET Script, WiFi Sniffer (C#)  -  May 17, 2013

Hi @Sorasyn
Your project looks very interesting, but I tried to access the URL that hits up but no longer available,
Is there any possibility to access the project code?

Best regards, from Piura - Peru.

Sorasyn  -  May 17, 2013

@jchero.sojo Thank you very much for pointing that out. It seems GitHub had my account on "standby" since I had not logged in for awhile. You can now access the repository.

I am hoping to revamp the code this summer to make it run as efficiently as possible, and I may throw in some new stuff as well. I need to look into a packet capture module for C# so I can hopefully report statistics on individual connections rather than all of them at once.

jchero.sojo  -  May 17, 2013

@Sorasyn
Apparently you still have the account in "standby" because even I can not find your project.
I'm very interested because I'm working on a similar project but for LANs.
I hope to see your work.
Greetings and thanks for answering.

Sorasyn  -  May 17, 2013

https://github.com/Powerbolt/WiFiSniffer/archive/master.zip

Try that then. I'm not sure what the deal is, it pulls up just fine on my end. Perhaps you need a GitHub account to view and download archives.

It's weird because I can download other projects but with the URL of his page remains blank or 404 fails :-(
I am registered on GitHub, very rare.

Sorasyn  -  May 17, 2013

Hmm, that's odd. I'd be happy to email the .zip to you then from my registered address here at Hawkee.

Ok. Thank you very much.

Sorasyn  -  May 17, 2013

I tried to send the email, but I received a sending error from Yahoo's Daemon. I went ahead and cleaned up the code, added a fair amount of documentation, finished up some previous works in progress, and committed it as an update to the repository on GitHub. If the first email didn't take I can send over the latest version which shouldn't be such an eye sore to read.

jchero.sojo  -  May 18, 2013

Not received your email, I would appreciate if you try to send the file again with the latest modifications.
Greetings.

Sorasyn  -  May 18, 2013

Hm, the email doesn't seem to want to send. I keep getting email sending errors to your email address.

jchero.sojo  -  May 21, 2013

Thank you very much @Sorasyn!!!

Sorasyn  -  May 21, 2013

Very welcome. I hope it helps!

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.