sagargulati   -  May 17, 2013

I'm trying to make a mobile verification system through mIRC that can verify all the numbers in the world (might it use a website or a piece of code from my own server or website.)

I am looking for a script that works like:

!verify
Ex : !verify +919876543210 IN

(or it could auto-identify the country code like +91 (IN), +44 (UK) and so on... and TLD and check the digit count too like mobile numbers in India includes 10 digits with excluding the country code.)

Can anyone help me?

sagargulati  -  Jun 01, 2013

@Hawkee ???

Hawkee  -  Jun 06, 2013

I'm sorry, but I don't know if I can be much help here. Have you tried Stackoverflow?

Hawkee  -  Jun 08, 2013

Looks like they indicated what you need to do to make the question more clear. Under what criteria are you verifying a number? Do you want to call the number to confirm that it is real? Do you want to send a text message to the number? You need to be more clear.

sagargulati  -  Jun 08, 2013

Well i want to text or call the number depends what the user wants. Probably for this moment, it should send a text message to the number with verification code. Just like facebook?

Hawkee  -  Jun 08, 2013

So you'll need to look into services that provide this functionality. Here's one I found searching Google: https://www.duosecurity.com/docs/duoverify You could also try working out something with a Google Voice account, but it might be difficult without an API. You probably just want to compare services, APIs and costs.

sagargulati  -  Jun 08, 2013

@Hawkee : That needs to be paid off and i am looking to create a free one, the thing is that i want to make it using mIRC sockets or something else instead of using a browser. Just check my question again please :)

Hawkee  -  Jun 08, 2013

I'm afraid this sort of functionality will most likely cost money. You need to find a provider who will send the text message for you to verify. Just like it costs you money to send text messages with your own phone, it'll cost money to send text messages through your computer. Now you could wrap something around a Google Voice number, but it'll be messy and you won't have international number support.

sagargulati  -  Jun 09, 2013

Well if would be ok but can you provide a way out in making that with mIRC even if i pay?

Hawkee  -  Jun 09, 2013

I'm not going to write it for you. That's your job.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.