jkurzner commented on a Page, Scroll Append - Inifinite/Endless Scroll  -  May 06, 2013

First, thanks for a really cool plugin. I have gotten the scrolling to work great, but I had a couple of questions. First, my More button never shows up when I scroll down. Only a text version. I included all the required libraries, but perhaps there is a style missing?

Second, at the end of my list the word "false" shows up in my result set since that is what is supposed to signal the end of the data? Is there a way to remove that?

It also will show up multiple times if I hit the show more text link? Perhaps the two situations are related? Any guidance you could provide a newbie would be much appreciated.

Hawkee  -  May 06, 2013

You'll have to style the more button yourself. There is some example code above to help you style it. It should not show the word false. Is there any whitespace or any other characters that might be interfering?

jkurzner  -  May 06, 2013

Nope, I checked the page that feeds the scroller and the only thing on it is the word false when there are no additional records.

Here's a sample link http://sfuysa.com/playerprofiles.asp

I'll take a look at the more button, but I did include the styles shown above?

Hawkee  -  May 06, 2013

Even a single space before or after the word false will cause this problem. Make sure you don't have any other scripts throwing something into the header.

Hawkee  -  May 06, 2013

I just confirmed this on your sample link. There is a space after the word false.

jkurzner  -  May 07, 2013

You are so right and I am so embarrassed. Thanks so much!

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.