ProIcons   -  Mar 18, 2013

So i made for my site a New Notification system.. And i just wanted to hear your thoughts.
My Notification system is Based on PHP and AJAX. Almost everything is working with AJAX...
Its also using the Scroll Append - Infinite / Endless Scroll of @Hawkee modified to .001-Alpha (My Update) [ you can find it at the snippets i have posted]

Video can be located here: http://devian.gr/notif/ with the sneak peak. Unfortunately project is not yet on the net. Its on local Servers. So i can't provide for you a working link with the Live Project.

Hawkee  -  Mar 18, 2013

Looks very smooth. Are you using Bootstrap? I've been considering doing something like that for notifications here, but it's not a top priority.

ProIcons  -  Mar 18, 2013

Yeap i'm using Bootstrap. With FontAwsome and Clickover Extension of Popover. I believe i can help you if you need anything for the notification or inbox features. ATM i'm creating the INBOX feature. I'm thinking about it to create it like facebook style. or General like Mobile Phones Style. Conversation Style.

(Edited)

Hawkee  -  Mar 18, 2013

I considered FontAwesome, but ended up using Icomoon. I felt their icons were a little more crisp and their font editor was very nice. You can build a font using only the icons you want, thus reducing the size.

Thank you for the offer, but I think I can figure it out. Just be sure to commit your changes to my original scrollAppend on Github. I think those should be part of the core.

ProIcons  -  Mar 18, 2013

I'm now actually making the Live Demo. Stay tuned.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.