ovelayer commented on a Page, Advanced User stats + Seen Database [BOT]  -  Mar 01, 2013

hmm for some reason i don't think it is generating the right figures
[3:02pm] <!xXBERTOXx> !u
[3:02pm] <!l00ker> [ xXBERTOXx ]:-:[ Class Scammer (New User) -#- Awarded to users with less then 420 lines ]:[ Last seen 47seconds ago ]
[3:02pm] <!l00ker> Has written 12 words (Avg. 5) in 12 lines (Avg. 1) with 60 characters...
[3:02pm] <!xXBERTOXx> okay so lets test this
[3:02pm] <!xXBERTOXx> !u
[3:02pm] <!l00ker> [ xXBERTOXx ]:-:[ Class Scammer (New User) -#- Awarded to users with less then 420 lines ]:[ Last seen 4seconds ago ]
[3:02pm] <!l00ker> Has written 14 words (Avg. 5) in 14 lines (Avg. 1) with 70 characters...

shouldnt the amout of words be 17 now if it started with 12?
and characters doesnt seem right either

SRU  -  Mar 02, 2013

Yes it should... will look into it later on and fix the error @bandbonjtv found

SRU  -  Mar 02, 2013

This should do the trick for you @ovelayer
Should have FiXeD all the errors but let Me know

ovelayer  -  Mar 02, 2013

awsome...loading it now gonna let it run while i go do my sidejob and will let you know when i get home.
thanks for all your work

bandbonjtv  -  Mar 02, 2013

it never acted up on me...i got the right figures i think, i have 2 counters, so ill reset them both and see what happens later on today :) (using the script you posted before you edited for ovelayer

ovelayer  -  Mar 02, 2013

everything seems to be running a treat with the latest version!
thank you so much!!

SRU  -  Mar 02, 2013

Shouldn't be a problem for you since your running other version @bandbonjtv but let Me know.

Nicely nicely @ovelayer and sorry about that... had forgot re-write the section in the edit I made you.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.