bandbonjtv commented on a Page, Advanced User stats + Seen Database [BOT]  -  Feb 28, 2013

thanks, great snippet

bandbonjtv  -  Feb 28, 2013

also, was wondering if there was a way to remove the afk/brb/bbl/ect stuff, i really only need just the stats stuff.how can i isolate just the seen script? i already have a bitchin afk/brb/bbl/ect script that i use instead and this one interferes with it. other then that, i love every bit of this snippet

ovelayer  -  Feb 28, 2013

here is a version that he edited for me that has the notices removed for the away system
http://pastebin.com/Wp5KAZ5N

and yes don't change anything but the numbers

SRU  -  Feb 28, 2013

Here is a striped version of the script @bandbonjtv

bandbonjtv  -  Mar 01, 2013

thanks sru, but you didnt strip them all :) its ok tho, cuz i did in my copy. i still love the script but that darn away thing. it interferes with my current away system... oh, i also changed your away to check any word givin, not just bak/back for return from away.

;;replaced this to check any word for back from away

elseif ($readini(SRU\StatsDB.ini,$replace($nick,[,@,],~,|,-),AWAY)) && ((BACK isin $strip($1-)) || (BAK isin $strip($1-)) || ($calc($ctime -$readini(SRU\StatsDB.ini,$replace($nick,[,@,],~,|,-),AWAY)) >= 600)) { set -u1 %T $v1 | $iif(!$timer($+(Back,$network,$chan)),msg # $+(13,$nick,) is now $+(03,$iif(BaK isin $1-,BAK,BACK),) $+(15ooO,$chr(40),) As in back at keyboard... $+(15,$chr(41),),.notice $nick Welcome back $+(13$nick,) you're no longer marked as $+(3AWAY)) | remini SRU\StatsDB.ini $replace($nick,[,@,],~,|,-) AWAY | remini SRU\StatsDB.ini $replace($nick,[,@,],~,|,-) AWAYre | $+(.timer,Back,$network,$chan) 1 5 noop }

;;with this one

elseif ($readini(SRU\StatsDB.ini,$replace($nick,[,@,],~,|,-),AWAY)) && (($1 isin $strip($1-)) || ($1 isin $strip($1-)) || ($calc($ctime -$readini(SRU\StatsDB.ini,$replace($nick,[,@,],~,|,-),AWAY)) >= 600)) { set -u1 %T $v1 | $iif(!$timer($+(Back,$network,$chan)),msg # $+(13,$nick,) is now $+(03,$iif(BaK isin $1-,BAK,BACK),) $+(15ooO,$chr(40),) As in back at keyboard... $+(15,$chr(41),),.notice $nick Welcome back $+(13$nick,) you're no longer marked as $+(3AWAY)) | remini SRU\StatsDB.ini $replace($nick,[,@,],~,|,-) AWAY | remini SRU\StatsDB.ini $replace($nick,[,@,],~,|,-) AWAYre | $+(.timer,Back,$network,$chan) 1 5 noop }

;;i also think i found a typo

$iif($readini($+(SRU\Users\,%2,.ii),$iif($strip($3) == CHAN,$+($network,$chan),TOTAL),Actions),and $mNUM($v1) $+(9action,$iif($v1 >= 2,s))),)))

;;should be (missspelled ini)

$iif($readini($+(SRU\Users\,%2,.ini),$iif($strip($3) == CHAN,$+($network,$chan),TOTAL),Actions),and $mNUM($v1) $+(9action,$iif($v1 >= 2,s))),)))

bandbonjtv  -  Mar 01, 2013

this is my away script, if you wanna intertwine them or something so i can delete my other script :) and keep yours

on $:text:/^(brb|bbl|afk|bbiab)\b/Si:#:awaycheck $1-
on $
:action:/^(brb|bbl|afk|bbiab)\b/Si:#:awaycheck $1-

alias -l awaycheck {
if ($2 == $null) { writeini away.ini $nick reason lurking | msg # $nick is now $readini(away.ini, $nick, reason) | writeini away.ini $nick away on | set %away [ $+ [ $nick ] ] on | set %time [ $+ [ $nick ] ] }
if ($2 != $null) { writeini away.ini $nick reason $remove($2-,$chr(36))
msg # $nick is now $readini(away.ini, $nick, reason)
writeini away.ini $nick away on | set %away [ $+ [ $nick ] ] on | set %time [ $+ [ $nick ] ]
}

if ($readini(away.ini, $nick, away) == on) inc -c %time [ $+ [ $nick ] ]
}

on :text::#:awaycheck2 $1-
on :action::#:awaycheck2 $1-

alias -l awaycheck2 {
if ($readini(away.ini, $nick, away) == on) {
msg # welcome back $nick $+ , Your excuse for leaving chat was: $readini(away.ini, $nick, reason) $+ : You were away from chat, $duration(%time [ $+ [ $nick ] ])
remini away.ini $nick | unset %away [ $+ [ $nick ] ] on | unset %time [ $+ [ $nick ] ] }
}

SRU  -  Mar 02, 2013

Thanks for spotting the error... will fix it later on and look into coding a version with your away instead.

The away script will activate on any words BTW after 10 minutes so people can reply after going AFK without having to go AFK again

SRU  -  Mar 02, 2013

Here My away is removed... but you'll have to wait to later for a version with your written into it @bandbonjtv
Have fixed the .ii error you found in this one also... but you'll have to strip the colors or copy/paste the one you already got in the version above for !seen / !user section to be color less

ovelayer  -  Mar 02, 2013

yes cause we like the colors...lol :P

bandbonjtv  -  Mar 02, 2013

thanks again sru, i will add updated version and keep you updated

SRU  -  Mar 02, 2013

Sounds good :D

I might have a look at a edit with your away coded in it today... but no promises.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.