Hawkee   -  Feb 14, 2013

Should we include likes and follows here on the Activity Stream? I feel they add little value and clutter the stream a bit.

Sorasyn  -  Feb 14, 2013

"Likes" add a bit of value, I feel. They bring some attention to a good snippet that may otherwise go overlooked by audiences outside the posters following network. "Follows," perhaps not so much.

Conscious  -  Feb 15, 2013

I feel my homepage should have more, not less. But more relevant stuff, not irrelevant stuff such as follows - perhaps some of the better stuff from the "Explore" page? (i.e. people I haven't followed) Of course, I could follow more people, but users come and users go, I guess.

Hawkee  -  Feb 15, 2013

I could make likes appear larger just as Facebook does it. That way liking something prominently features it for your followers. I don't think I want to start mixing information that you aren't following. One thought I had was to allow you to follow platforms so any new posts pertaining to what you're following will show up.

Sorasyn  -  Feb 15, 2013

Maybe have some identifying information about the "like," be displayed. Nothing too overpowering but enough of an idea to know what the snippet/project is.

Hawkee  -  Feb 15, 2013

@Sorasyn Yes, that's my thought. I'd also like to include a bit of the description below snippet titles.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.