Hawkee  -  Dec 17, 2012

That's quite a few animations you've got there in your menu. While its good to experiment with these things, its probably not the best idea to release something with so many unnecessary embellishments.

VxD aka DEATHJ0KER  -  Dec 17, 2012

Nothing is useless... with this script you can change the graphics completely.
It 's all still under construction, to create this mess of colors I started with creating a dialog and a button. This leads me to guess what and how to act to get my engine. Must embellish As a user wants within the limits of today's technology found in the web ^ ^
about embellishments ... Have you ever thought of inverting the color of the buttons on the site, thus allowing 'button in the normal dark shades such as H Hawkee?

Hawkee  -  Dec 17, 2012

I'm not sure what you mean about inverting the color of the buttons. You mean you'd prefer no gradient and a flat darker color?

I try to express myself better ... my English is not always clear LoL
I mean that the color of the button, in its position of normal state, should be reversed with the position of "over" state
... and
the color of the normal button, then darker shades of the same should acere H Hawkee

I'd like to see him like this in his whole style ... I do not know is my idea :)

http://www.hawkee.com/profile/img/1212440/

behold, I evaluated the buttons only to the graphical windows 8, in this picture it is clear that the buttons appear in different ways depending on the system used. Anything you say are fine as buttons Hawkee but the shade of the orange must be turned on to stand out better in all cases

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.