BlueThen   -  Dec 10, 2012

What is Hawkee.com's opinion on YouTube's new design?

Sorasyn  -  Dec 10, 2012

I hate the left hand side design that they've taken. It'd be different if they had some content to fit in the extra space they've freed up, but the content that should be the main focus of the page has been pushed to the back seat.

Hawkee  -  Dec 10, 2012

I think it's improved quite a bit over the years. It's a very clean design.

BlueThen  -  Dec 11, 2012

The design they rolled out within the past few designs to me is a bit cluttered, and goes against the typical crisp/clean Google design.

Hawkee  -  Dec 11, 2012

I like the actual video pages. They're very clean and the video takes the front stage.

JamoBox  -  Dec 12, 2012

I hate what they are doing/have done to the logins.. I deleted my youtube account a while back, and now I can't create another one without signing up for Google+ too and using the Google+ account name next to stuff :/

BlueThen  -  Dec 15, 2012

I do like how they finally got rid of that bottom-toolbar thing for video playlists. I don't know why, but that made me very uncomfortable.

It's now on the side of the video. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pXYp72dwl0&list=SP196C0077CA9AE008&index=2

Hawkee  -  Dec 16, 2012

Yes that is actually very nice. I like that you can control the playlists more conveniently now.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.