This is a quite simple !DM script. It does what its meant to do, create little 'fights' between people in the channel, under their request. You can start by saving this in your mIRC directory, then open it, and hit yes, then type in the channel you want your !DM script to be in. For anyone to initiate a "dm", they just need to type !DM. For commands and an explanation, they need to type !DMcommands
Here is a list of everything (taken from !dmcommands):
DM RULES. You start with 100% Special Attack meter. It is suggested you use this. Every turn, your Special Attack meter raises 5%. DM SPECIAL COMMANDS. Syntax: Command :: Percent special uses :: Max hit :: Effect !dds :: 25% :: 46 (double 23) :: Hits twice. !dmace :: 25% :: 50 :: Double the chance to hit below 25. !anchor :: 50% :: 40 :: Double the chance to hit above 15. !dscim :: 60% :: 35 :: 5% chance of earning 100% special meter. 10% chance of earning 40% special meter. 50% chance of STEALING 10% special meter. !whip :: 55% :: 35 (40. See special) :: If hits below 10, do 1 extra damage. If hits above 11, do 2 extra damage, if hits above 25, do 3 extra damage, if hits 35, do 5 extra damage and steal 20% special meter. !daxe :: 60% :: Either hits 0 or 45 :: Low chance to hit 45. DM NORMAL COMMANDS. Syntax: Command :: Max hit :: Effect !Nmaul :: 25 :: Slightly high chance to hit higher. !Nanchor :: 35 :: Slightly high chance to hit lower. !Ndscim :: 25 :: Regenerate 5% extra special meter this turn. OTHER COMMANDS. Syntax: Command :: Effect !dmstop :: Stops DM. Requires two people to initiate. !dmcommands :: Display all commands. This that you are reading IS !dmcommands !dmcheck :: Display current Win/Lose record, K/D ratio, gold, items. !dmmods :: Checks what mods are currently enabled. !admindm :: For ADMINS. Displays admin commands. ADMIN COMMANDS An underlined line means YOU put that info in. If something is bold underlined, it means it is optional. Syntax: Command - What it does !dmadmin edit type amount other - Edits type to amount. EDIT COMMANDS (type) !dmadmin edit hp amount person - Edits person's Health to amount !dmadmin edit wins amount person - Edits person's Win amount to amount !dmadmin edit loses amount person - Edits person's Lose amount to amount !dmadmin edit special amount person - Edits person's Special Meter to amount !dmadmin edit vote amount - Edits the current amount of votes to end the game to amount !dmadmin edit gold amount person - Edits person's gold amount to amount !dmadmin edit person number person - Changes number's game position to person's. If person is unspecified, it's you. DM NUMBER SYNTAX FOR ABOVE COMMAND: number 1: person who first said !DM. number 2: person who accepted DM by typing !DM second. More commmands to be coming. Admin in beta mode currently. ITEMS TO BUY LIST TO BUY: !dmbuy buy item Syntax: Item - Price - Effect Health_Boost1 - 1500 - Increases your health by 1 hp each turn. Health_Boost5 - 5000 - Increases your health by 5 hp each turn. Health_Boost10 - 9500 - Increases your health by 10 hp each turn. Special_Boost100 - 20000 - Infinite special meter. Special_Boost50 - 12000 - Increases your special meter by 50 each turn. Special_Boost15 - 7000 - Increases your special meter by 15 each turn. Special_Boost10 - 5000 - Increases your special meter by 10 each turn. Special_Boost5 - 2500 - Increases your special meter by 5 each turn. Extra_Damage - 10000 - Hits an extra 5 damage every hit. Weak_Armor - 1500 - Get inflicted with 1 less damage every hit. Med_Armor - 2500 - Get inflicted with 2 less damage every hit. Strong_Armor - 10000 - Get inflicted with 5 less damage every hit. Inc_Wins1 - 4000 - Increase your wins by 1 win. Inc_Wins5 - 15000 - Increase your wins by 5 wins. Dec_Loses1 - 5000 - Decrease your loses by 1 lose. Dec_Loses5 - 20000 - Decrease your loses by 5 loses. Dm Beta Buying Mod
............... Please bare in mind that this is currently IN testing, and has NOT been thoroughly tested. I will update this with, of course, updates and bug fixes and whatnot. Just comment a bug/glitch or whatever if you come across one. ...............
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 12:31am EST time : For one, the script actually works now. Everything seems to work according to plan.
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 12:54am EST time : Fixed a few anonymous things. Works crystal clear for as far as I can see. I will be adding more specials and whatnot and MAYBE a leveling system. Also wanting to make an AI you could face if nobody else is there to play with you.
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 1:55pm EST time : Fixed a few things. Added a whole AI bot you can face if nobody else is there to play with you.
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 2:01pm EST time : Added a Win/Loss record. Type !dmcheck to check your record.
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 2:15pm EST time : Changed a few things, now allows !stopdm as well as !dmstop
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 2:40pm EST time : Fixed anchor special when used by AI. It now should work and do damage.
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 8:04pm EST time : Fixed an inconvenient spelling error ;)
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 8:26pm EST time : Changed DAxe special: Instead of hitting a 55, it now hits a 45. Instead of a 1/3 chance to get it, theres now a 2/5 chance.
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 9:15pm EST time : DMace special now doesn't wait until the next turn before inflicting the damage.
Update: Date not worth mentioning. Just fixed a few things :P
Update: Saturday, March 24, 2007. 11:43pm EST time : DMace now works.
Update: Monday, March 26, 2007. 8:42pm EST time : Daxe less cheap and hits at a 3/10 chance instead of 2/5
Update: Thursday, April 05, 2007. 2:55am EST time : No update in a while ;) cant find any bugs :) !nanchor i guess works with AI bot now..idk why lmao. couldve just been a bug in my friend's bot's aliases. Anyway, I just added a little feature; when you type !dmcheck [optional nick] itll show an average KD ratio.
Update: Thursday, April 05, 2007. 3:28am EST time : There is now a complete !Dmadmin script. Still in testing, though. Expect updates for bugs. Post any problems here. All Admin commands can be viewed by "!dmadmin" or "!dmadmin commands" if you are an admin. To set admins, you must either Re-Load the script, OR type "/dmadmins ADMINSYOUWANT" as ADMINSYOUWANT is the names of people you want as admins, no spaces, commas inbetween. All admin commands are listed below the usual commands above this text. Straight from file.
Update: Thursday, April 05, 2007. 4:42am EST time : Agh, after a while of working, a big update has gone through. A mod for GOLD. And a bunch of stuff to buy. To see stuff able to buy, look at help stuff above this text. Straight from file, as usual. Theres also a choice now if you are a boy or a girl when you load the script.
Update: Thursday, April 05, 2007. 5:33pm EST time : Changed the way gold was distrubuted and the calculations. It now gives you less or more depending on more badly you beat your opponent. If you win: The more health you have: more gold The less health opponent has: more gold The more special you have: more gold The less special they have: more gold
Update: Thursday, April 05, 2007. 5:55pm EST time : Nothing special. Only thing changed is that the highest amount of special meter you can have is now 100%, so you cant overlap it.
Update: Thursday, April 05, 2007. 6:12pm EST time : Nothing special again. Just added [DM] to the Death text.
Update: Thursday, April 05, 2007. 11:17pm EST time : Not much big, but when you type !dmcheck now, you will get there 'total gold earned to date'.
Update: Friday, April 06, 2007. 3:29pm EST time : Just for if you have two bots in one chan, i developed a beta thing to see if others are DM bots as well. They must have this version (2.0) or higher for this to work. Keep in mind that its still being tested, and its not finished. So it may not work at all. Yet.
Update: Saturday, June 02, 2007. 3:14am EST time : A LOONG time since an update o.O I took out the bot thing to stop multiple bots, after all, who would have that anyway? It was very irritating. Added !dmmods, which checks what current mods are running and what they do. Also added CopyMod Beta, which has the AI copy what items you have, so you dont have a terrible advantage over them while fighting them if you bought many items. To Activate all of this, please load this script, answer the questions, and continue on with gameplay! NOTE: This will NOT erase any game 'saves', such as money, items, etc.
Update: Saturday, June 02, 2007. 3:47am EST time : Meh, some bug fixes. Items actually work on bots now, and very many bot variables labled as "%dmhit" are now "%dmhit1" to clarify that there is one hit, and to help run a few other things to help items run in the first place. In all, there was a few other bugs that I also fixed.
Update: Wednesday, June 20, 2007. 11:54pm EST time : Some bug fixes, script 'should' work entirely now, added a little bit of color, made it so you cant type !dmcheck and !dmcommands and !dmstop etc in the wrong channel.
Update: Wednesday, June 21, 2007. 12:01am EST time : Changed some things, made "#chatdm" to your custom DM room, and made daxe quote "more cheap", giving it a 2/5 chance to hit again instead of the 3/10 that i changed it to a while back. the daxe was useless before this update o.O, fixed a small little error. also changed 20 second timer to fight the bot to 15.
Update: Saturday, June 23, 2007. 6:36pm EST time : Fixed a MAJOR problem where if somebody parted in your set DM channel, mIRC would crash. I highly recommend getting this update.
Update: Thursday, July 26, 2007. 12:53am EST time : Currently going to make a SCRIPT (instead of SNIPPET) version of this because it is too long for this box. When uploaded I will have a link here showing where you can get the script. Anotherwards, this script doesnt work.
Update: http://www.hawkee.com/snippet/3012/ NEW VERSION^
Update: Saturday, May 24, 2008. 1:12pm EST time : So-called 'new version' is deleted. Message to me if you want this script. I am currently in the process of re-vamping the WHOLE script to have classes and whatnot, you can goto www.classmatchmirc.tk or www.freewebs.com/classmatch to see how it is doing, and check out current classes. You can play the beta version (not all classes made, i have PLENTY to do) in #classmatch in irc.swiftirc.net
update: Thursday, November 07, 2013: Can't find out how to delete this so I'm just removing the script.