Once, with the passing years, I made my own script, I decided to make it public, completely free for all! Scripting to me represents a hobby, which allows me to waste time in it when I have free time.
This Script is designed for all Networks, but is based on Undernet network! If you purpose to use for other networks, you can change it in Script using "Select server" dialog. By default, is set up to use this script for Other Networks. If your network has the same tipology as Undernet (i mean has X bot etc.), like Europeirc or Nationchat network, you can set it to Undernet.
This Script is made in 3 languages: English, Romanian and Russian. By default, is set up to English. To change the language, type: /language
For those who have installed already an old version (from 14.2 to 14.6 version) can update the Script only. When you update the Script to 14.7 version, settings, logs, personal files will remain exactly as are.
To download the script, visit: http://alexscript.webs.com/download
To view screenshots, visit: http://alexscript.webs.com/screenshots
We can discuss through: http://alexscript.webs.com/discussion
You can contact me: http://alexscript.webs.com/contact-faq
My website dedicated to this Script is: http://alexscript.webs.com
I'll appreciate every reply, opinion and i'll answer to any question as soon as possible.
What's new in 14.7 version (in comparison with 14.6):
- [ADD] Added new X scripts replies due to Undernet changes. (available for Undernet network only)
- [ADD] Added function to Audio Playlist to show/hide Playlist.
- [ADD] Added mute/unmute icon (function) to the Audio Playlist dialog to mute/unmute the sound.
- [ADD] Added volume bar (function) to the Audio Playlist dialog to set the volume of the sound (master volume).
- [ADD] Added progress bar in Audio Playlist that shows the playing progress time of the song. You can click this progress bar to seek the song.
- [ADD] Added progress timer (actual/remaining time) in the Audio Player. Note: Clicking this item will permute values between remain and actual playing time.
- [ADD] Added an option to enable or disable animations (progress bar and progress timer) in the Audio Playlist dialog. By default, is enabled.
- [ADD] Added line string of text in the Audio Playlist dialog that will show the name of the song actual playing. Note: Clicking this item will open the Audio Properties dialog.
- [ADD] Added line string of text in the Audio Playlist dialog that will show proprieties (bitrate, size etc.) of the song actual playing.
- [ADD] Added function to mute/unmute the sound in the Audio Player dialog when you right click the volume bar.
- [ADD] Added repeat (all,actual song,none) and shuffle options to the Audio Playlist dialog.
- [ADD] Added tooltips to many controls in the Audio Playlist.
- [ADD] Added tooltips to volume control from the Audio Player that informs you to right-click this volume control to mute/unmute the sound.
- [ADD] Added restriction to use only one instance of this Script in time. If you start this Script having an another instance of the Script (from the same directory), the last started mIRC will exit.
- [ADD] Added Speech Recognition feature (in Affairs section and Start Menu). Now you can add/remove your own speeches. Also, are added and defined speeches that are active when the option is enabled. By default, is disabled. To view details, issue: /speech. Note: The Speech Recognition uses heavy resources and be sure to have a good computer (inclusive microphone) to use this.
- [ADD] Added in Start info a text string that informs you how to enable/disable the Speech Recognition. Also through this text info you will know the status of this option and you can click to open the Speech Recognition directly.
- [ADD] Added CTRL+F2 keystroke that enables/disables the Speech Recognition on the fly.
- [ADD] Added Translating command-line feature: /translate [help|list|dialog] [-cde] <from language (code)|auto> <to language (code)> <text|:cb>. To see more detailed information, please issue: /translate help.
- [ADD] Added Translate dialog feature if you want to manipulate easily with translating through UI interface. To open this dialog, issue: /translate dialog or open it from menus.
- [ADD] Added Spelling command-line feature: /spell [help|dialog|stop] [-cfms] <text|:cb>. To see more detailed information, please issue: /spell help.
- [ADD] Added Spell dialog feature if you want to manipulate easily with checking the spell through UI interface. To open this dialog, issue: /spell dialog or open it from menus.
- [ADD] Added right-click menus to X Status and X Infos dialog to operate more easily with the data from these dialogs: join a channel, open queries or close the dialog. Note: These options are available only for Undernet network or on those networks where X is present and have a similar typology as Undernet, also having set up Undernet.org as an active network.
- [ADD] Added feature to install a new mIRC Korona script (in another folder) directly from the Script with the command-line (alias): /altmirc [help] [-clor]. To see more detailed information issue: /altmirc help.
- [ADD] Added feature to reset the mIRC Korona script to its default (excepting nick, alternative nick, identd settings, fullname, name, network and language) on the fly using the command-line (alias): /resmirc [help] [-lrz]. To see more detailed information issue: /resmirc help.
- [ADD] Added a dialog with all defined alias commands that you can use, with all detailed information, explanation and on some commands you can set the values through this dialog. To issue this dialog issue: /commands or you can issue it by pressing CTRL+F3
- [ADD] Added CTRL+F3 keystroke as a shortcut for /commands (see the option above) and added a string line to startup info that informs you about this.
- [ADD] Added option to check on startup if mIRC shortcut exists on the desktop and if so to enable Desktop Shortcut option, otherwise will disable.
- [ADD] Added option to enable/disable globally the Timestamps to the /stamp command. Now the syntax is: /stamp [on|off] [add/list/select/status/help] [timestamp/index]. Issue /stamp help to see more information.
- [ADD] Added hottrack effect to Control Panel dialog (in the past: Settings, see the changes below related to this) that enables hot-track selection. Hot track selection means that an item is automatically selected when the cursor remains over the item for a certain period of time.
- [ADD] Added option to mIRC Statusbar: Weather data item that informs you about the last updated weather data.
- [ADD] Added Games and Cursors options to mIRC Security.
- [ADD] Added options to unblock/block directly mIRC Security to the commands: /block pass and /unblock pass. Note: These commands will block/unblock only the global option and not all sub-options. For detailed information, issue: /unblock help or /block help.
- [ADD] Added option (in General Settings dialog) to disable temporarily stand-by mode while mIRC is running or you can set to disable temporarily stand-by mode only when mIRC is an active application. By default, this option is not active and you have to activate it after updating/installing this version, if you wish. Note: Disabling temporarily stand-by mode means to not turn off the monitor or to hibernate.
- [ADD] Added options: host, organization, metro code, area code and postal code to Ip Lookup if are present when you make a lookup of an ip through /ip command.
- [FIXED] Fixed some exit scripts to work correctly that in some cases gave errors due to a dll mismatch.
- [FIXED] Fixed to not execute commands of KickBan/Deop/Devoice Protections if in command is indicated :address and on a event $address obtain a $null value, in some cases. (will be executed on $address that obtains a valid value)
- [FIXED] Fixed item to open/close properly Connect dialog that in some cases when is open or closed it freezes being hidden.
- [FIXED] Fixed timers of Audio Player (remaining and actual) to be shown correctly and not be confused on a second delay timer.
- [FIXED] Fixed commands /search and /clones to issue correctly help commands when you issue /search help or /clones help.
- [FIXED] Fixed eye-password image on Authentications to be shown correctly when using Standard Theme.
- [MODIFY] Modified the issue to not center the Audio Proprieties dialog when you click to show/hide id3 tags.
- [MODIFY] Modified the progress bar and volume bar of the Audio Player dialog to be set immediately when is clicked and not after a short time.
- [MODIFY] Changed the method to check the K-Lite Media Codec settings (required for Audio Player) installed in the system. Now you'll don't need time to wait for checking K-Lite.
- [MODIFY] Modified completely the method of collecting data (based on wmic) for Task Manager processes. The Task Manager will collect data very fast and with more precision. Note: Current mIRC.exe process where Task Manager is running from will be excluded from list.
- [MODIFY] Modified tooltip of playing title's song in Audio Player that informs you to click the title to display the Properties of the song to be removed when no songs are being played and to set up back when a song is being played.
- [MODIFY] Corrected in all text strings the word Standart to Standard (inclusive for all languages). Thanks to IL-Kane for this correction.
- [MODIFY] Modified the string line of text regarding the channel menu from Modules to Channel Central (inclusive for all languages). Thanks to IL-Kane for this suggestion.
- [MODIFY] Now all the temporary files will be saved in the Temp directory from mIRC and not in the main directory of mIRC.
- [MODIFY] Modified the scripts to not use timers when you change the language.
- [MODIFY] Modified vbscripts related for changes of the files in Unicode (used to save Audio Playlists) to use $com instead of running it.
- [MODIFY] Modified vbscripts related for mIRC shortcut creation to use $com instead of running it.
- [MODIFY] Modified some text strings for all languages ('Task Manager' to 'Gestionar de Sarcini' for Romanian language, 'Settings' to 'Control Panel' for all languages etc.)
- [MODIFY] Modified main icons on some dialogs.
- [MODIFY] Modified essentially Settings panel (that now is known as Control Panel), Games Panel, Affairs Panel and Actions Panel. Now they have a new design, have help strings with an improved UI.
- [MODIFY] Now every item from Control Panel, Games Panel, Affairs Panel and Actions Panel will have the associated icon related to this item (dialog) and not one icon for all, how was till now.
- [MODIFY] Modified completely mIRC Security scripts. Now security have a more better performance and is bugless.
- [MODIFY] Modified completely Unblocking Password dialog. Now has a new better design, more informative and more effective.
- [MODIFY] Modified some various text strings for all languages.
- [MODIFY] Modified IP dialog to fit the context of it instead of a fixed size.
- [UPDATE] Updated some security issues to have a better performance and executing speed.
- [UPDATE] Updated the issue to run mIRC when the full path where the mIRC application is running from to contain only alphanumeric chars based on English letters and numbers only (including standard windows symbols)!
- [UPDATE] Updated the Startup info: was additionally added to the keystrokes and controls of their equivalent.
- [UPDATE] Updated mIRC.exe to 7.48 (from 7.47).
- [UPDATE] Updated the way to register mIRC. Now mIRC.exe is two-way cracked: 1) if you click Continue button on About Dialog, the dialog will be closed instead of appearing the waiting time (in case if you not register); 2) you can register mIRC with any name you want.
- [UPDATE] Updated a lot of scripts and menus due to these changes from this version.