For those who use my script, for those who are interested in my Script and for others who want to know what is my Script about, in the fast ring, i post what's new will be in the NEXT VERSION of mIRC Korona Script 14.7:
What's new will be in the 14.7 version (in comparison with 14.6):
- [ADD] Added new X scripts replies due to Undernet changes. (available for Undernet network only)
- [ADD] Added function to Audio Playlist to show/hide Playlist.
- [ADD] Added mute/unmute icon (function) to the Audio Playlist dialog to mute/unmute the sound.
- [ADD] Added volume bar (function) to the Audio Playlist dialog to set the volume of the sound (master volume).
- [ADD] Added progress bar in Audio Playlist that shows the playing progress time of the song. You can click this progress bar to seek the song.
- [ADD] Added progress timer (actual/remaining time) in the Audio Player. Note: Clicking this item will permute values between remain and actual playing time.
- [ADD] Added an option to enable or disable animations (progress bar and progress timer) in the Audio Playlist dialog. By default, is enabled.
- [ADD] Added line string of text in the Audio Playlist dialog that will show the name of the song actual playing. Note: Clicking this item will open the Audio Properties dialog.
- [ADD] Added line string of text in the Audio Playlist dialog that will show proprieties (bitrate, size etc.) of the song actual playing.
- [ADD] Added function to mute/unmute the sound in the Audio Player dialog when you right click the volume bar.
- [ADD] Added repeat (all,actual song,none) and shuffle options to the Audio Playlist dialog.
- [ADD] Added tooltips to many controls in the Audio Playlist.
- [ADD] Added tooltips to volume control from the Audio Player that informs you to right-click this volume control to mute/unmute the sound.
- [ADD] Added restriction to use only one instance of this Script in time. If you start this Script having an another instance of the Script (from the same directory), the last started mIRC will exit.
- [ADD] Added Speech Recognition feature (in Affairs section and Start Menu). Now you can add/remove your own speeches. Also, are added and defined speeches that are active when the option is enabled. By default, is disabled. To view details, issue: /speech. Note: The Speech Recognition uses heavy resources and be sure to have a good computer (inclusive microphone) to use this.
- [ADD] Added in Start info a text string that informs you how to enable/disable the Speech Recognition. Also through this text info you will know the status of this option and you can click to open the Speech Recognition directly.
- [ADD] Added CTRL+F2 keystroke that enables/disables the Speech Recognition on the fly.
- [ADD] Added Translating command-line feature: /translate [help|list|dialog] [-cde] <from language (code)|auto> <to language (code)> <text|:cb>. To see more detailed information, please issue: /translate help.
- [ADD] Added Translate dialog feature if you want to manipulate easily with translating through UI interface. To open this dialog, issue: /translate dialog or open it from menus.
- [ADD] Added Spelling command-line feature: /spell [help|dialog|stop] [-cfms] <text|:cb>. To see more detailed information, please issue: /spell help.
- [ADD] Added Spell dialog feature if you want to manipulate easily with checking the spell through UI interface. To open this dialog, issue: /spell dialog or open it from menus.
- [ADD] Added right-click menus to X Status and X Infos dialog to operate more easily with the data from these dialogs: join a channel, open queries or close the dialog. Note: These options are available only for Undernet network or on those networks where X is present and have a similar typology as Undernet, also having set up Undernet.org as an active network.
- [FIXED] Fixed some exit scripts to work correctly that in some cases gave errors due to a dll mismatch.
- [FIXED] Fixed to not execute commands of KickBan/Deop/Devoice Protections if in command is indicated :address and on a event $address obtain a $null value, in some cases. (will be executed on $address that obtains a valid value)
- [MODIFY] Modified the issue to not center the Audio Proprieties dialog when you click to show/hide id3 tags.
- [MODIFY] Modified the progress bar and volume bar of the Audio Player dialog to be set immediately when is clicked and not after a short time.
- [MODIFY] Changed the method to check the K-Lite Media Codec settings (required for Audio Player) installed in the system. Now you'll don't need time to wait for checking K-Lite.
- [MODIFY] Modified completely the method of collecting data (based on wmic) for Task Manager processes. The Task Manager will collect data very fast and with more precision. Note: Current mIRC.exe process where Task Manager is running from will be excluded from list.
- [MODIFY] Modified tooltip of playing title's song in Audio Player that informs you to click the title to display the Proprieties of the song to be removed when no songs are being played and to set up back when a song is being played.
- [MODIFY] Corrected in all text strings the word Standart to Standard (inclusive for all languages). Thanks to IL-Kane for this correction. :)
- [MODIFY] Modified the string line of text regarding the channel menu from Modules to Channel Central (inclusive for all languages). Thanks to IL-Kane for this suggestion.
- [MODIFY] Now all the temporary files will be saved in the Temp directory from mIRC and not in the main directory of mIRC.
- [UPDATE] Updated some security issues to have a better performance and executing speed.
- [UPDATE] Updated the issue to run mIRC when the full path where the mIRC application is running from to contain only alphanumeric chars based on English letters and numbers only (including standard windows symbols)!
Updated: 24 march 2017
Also, in plan:
- Update the Smiles (Emoticons).
- Update mIRC.exe to 7.48 version that arrives soon.
- Add a possibility to run another mIRC Korona instance through a command-line directly.
- Other changes..
So, keep an eye on news! :)
To download the script, visit: http://alexscript.webs.com/download
To view screenshots, visit: http://alexscript.webs.com/screenshots
We can discuss through: http://alexscript.webs.com/discussion
You can contact me: http://alexscript.webs.com/contact-faq
My website dedicated to this Script is: http://alexscript.webs.com
I'll appreciate every reply, opinion and i'll answer to any question as soon as possible.